Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

I at least know how to count. 3 million more is ........well.........more.

Again probably wasting my time talking to an idiot, and worse, a stubborn idiot but seeing as how I'm bored, I'll grant you the attention you do not deserve.

We have all three branches of government, plus the vast majority of state governorships, and the vast majority of state legislatures. All you have is 3 million illegal aliens in California and a severe case of butthurt. Go ahead and see how much you can accomplish with that you dumbass.
You also have a president-elect with the worst approval rating EVER.

EVER

According to polls. You know, the polls that said Hillary was going to win.

The polls had her up by 5 points, nationwide. She won by 2 points. That's within the margin of error.

Won what?

The popular vote, and thus Trump lost any claim to a presidential mandate.

That's also why he has the lowest approval rating of any prez-elect.

EVER.

Labeling CNN "fake news", Trump is trying to create his own "Nazi style" propaganda machine.

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports, pretending to know more than they do.

And dismantling the ACA along with the cons, saying he'll replace it "almost" simultaneously is just his next big lie. It's horrifying that the republicans hate Obama so much, that they are willing to throw 30 million sick Americans out in the street.

For someone that thinks he so smart, he doesn't have a clue about karma. This narcissist will be the death of this country.

Let me guess, you're a reactionary and have concern for healthcare on someone else's dime?

Paint it any way you want, doesn't alter reality, does it loser?

You'll always (thankfully) be in the minority, OKTx........you and the rest of neo-racist Americans.

I hate to break it to you snowflake, but we are way in the majority.

Perhaps at a kkk rally, or a Trump support group, but 3 million more votes proves you are not in the majority.

304-227 say we're not.

I see. You don't understand how the EC works. That or you don't have a working understanding of the definition of "majority".

I know exactly how the EC works, I also understand that the only majority that counts are within State lines. It's you regressives that don't understand our form of government and give credence to irrelevant shit.

What a stupid fucking thing to say. She's a Wellesley grad with a Yale law degree. She's been senator, Secretary of State, and an advisor to two presidents. She started as a daughter to a small business owner.

Meanwhile, trump inherited hundreds of millions from his father and performed no better than the market in the 35 years since.

She failed in her law career and has been fired, she was a do-nothing Senator, the worst SOS ever, and an advisor to her husband who by all accounts, didn't listen to her at all.

I guess to YOU maybe she seems smart.

"Failed" in her law career? Lol! You couldn't be more wrong.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Was Disbarred

Ok, last time.

I never said she was disbarred you fucking moron.

Your inability to read is make no it impossible to argue with you. I'm getting a headache trying to discuss with you, educate you, and answer your idiotic and irrelevant questions. You are dismissed.

She wasn't fired, either. She in no discernible way "failed" as a lawyer.

Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

Jesus Christ, you guys have COMPLETELY bought into the lies.

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

A pair of articles published during Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency in 2008, one by Northstar Writers Group founder Dan Calabrese and one by Jerry Zeifman himself, asserted that Zeifman was Hillary's supervisor during the Watergate investigation and that he eventually fired her from the investigation for "unethical, dishonest" conduct. However, whatever Zeifman may have thought of Hillary and her work during the investigation, he was not her supervisor, neither he nor anyone else fired her from her position on the Impeachment Inquiry staff (Zeifman in fact didn't have the power to fire her, even had he wanted to do so), his description of her conduct as "unethical" and "dishonest" is his personal, highly subjective characterization, and the "facts" on which he based that characterization were ones that he contradicted himself about on multiple occasions.

Anyone else notice that the coward, Doc1, posted: "Only mental weaklings and children throw the Nazi card around" and then deleted it? LOL!

170111_trumptweet_nazi.jpg

No, I got exactly what I voted for, the hildabitch will never make a supreme court nomination. The destruction of your dear leaders "legacy" will be pure gravy.

And Trump will nominate Vince McMahon. Again, WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?

Ok, "journalist", prove that claim.

Prove what claim? That trump will nominate unqualified people? Christ look at his cabinet nominations! A brain surgeon with zero public works experience as HUD secretary? A tycoon with billions in overseas conflicts as Sec of State? Are you taking crazy pills?

"And Trump will nominate Vince McMahon. Again, WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?"

Prove it child.

Are you hung up on Vince McMahon? Is that it? How fucking retarded are you?

You claimed he would be nominated for the court, are you saying you lied?

I hate to break it to you snowflake, but we are way in the majority.

Perhaps at a kkk rally, or a Trump support group, but 3 million more votes proves you are not in the majority.

304-227 say we're not.

I see. You don't understand how the EC works. That or you don't have a working understanding of the definition of "majority".

I know exactly how the EC works, I also understand that the only majority that counts are within State lines. It's you regressives that don't understand our form of government and give credence to irrelevant shit.

Regressives?

Are you aware of the origins of the electoral college? It's a compromise with slaveholding states that was instituted along with the three-fifths compromise. If anything's "regressive" it's the EC. No industrialized nation on earth aside form ours elects a president in such a way. It's undemocratic and it's a relic of a time when Virginia plantation owners wanted to increase their representation in national elections using their unwilling slaves as quota points.

Enjoy clinging to THAT legacy as your legitimacy for Trump's presidency.

Garydog explains how the shit-hole state of Ca. should dictate how the country is run. Really, the largest cities in Ca. After all, Ca. is doing so well. You can see that by the zombie apocalypse on the streets, the filth, the chaos, the debt and tax on taxes.

He also explains how candidates should chase the popular vote when it doesn't matter. That and if the rules were changed, they'd chase the EC instead, just cuz.

Way to go Clinton. Congrats.

Again probably wasting my time talking to an idiot, and worse, a stubborn idiot but seeing as how I'm bored, I'll grant you the attention you do not deserve.

We have all three branches of government, plus the vast majority of state governorships, and the vast majority of state legislatures. All you have is 3 million illegal aliens in California and a severe case of butthurt. Go ahead and see how much you can accomplish with that you dumbass.

EVER

The polls had her up by 5 points, nationwide. She won by 2 points. That's within the margin of error.

Won what?

EVER.

Yeah, that mythical popular vote and 7 bucks can get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. The EC wasn't even close, 304-227, 30 States, that's a mandate.

304-227 say we're not.

Regressives?

Are you aware of the origins of the electoral college? It's a compromise with slaveholding states that was instituted along with the three-fifths compromise. If anything's "regressive" it's the EC. No industrialized nation on earth aside form ours elects a president in such a way. It's undemocratic and it's a relic of a time when Virginia plantation owners wanted to increase their representation in national elections using their unwilling slaves as quota points.

Enjoy clinging to THAT legacy as your legitimacy for Trump's presidency.

Garydog explains how the shit-hole state of Ca. should dictate how the country is run. Really, the largest cities in Ca. After all, Ca. is doing so well. You can see that by the zombie apocalypse on the streets, the filth, the chaos, the debt and tax on taxes.

He also explains how candidates should chase the popular vote when it doesn't matter. That and if the rules were changed, they'd chase the EC instead, just cuz.

Way to go Clinton. Congrats.

Yeah, let's not have CA dictate how the country is run. Let Ohio do it. You are clinically fucking retarded. Do you even know what democracy is??

EVER

Won what?

EVER.

Yeah, that mythical popular vote and 7 bucks can get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. The EC wasn't even close, 304-227, 30 States, that's a mandate.

It gets Trump ZERO presidential mandate is what it gets. Maybe this is your first election in America?

"Clarification by snopes" is an oxymoron. Fake news.

Clinton resigned because he knew they were disbarring him, the end result is the same and so is the shame.

Yeah, Bill is totally shamed right now. LOL!

How many quarter million dollar speeches does he have lined up now?

One n Jan. 25th. He hardly needs the cash. Trust me when I tell you that every lawyer envies his ability to tell the bar to fuck off, and let his license lapse.

http://eventful.com/performers/bill-clinton-/P0-001-000000871-9

Clinton resigned because he knew they were disbarring him, the end result is the same and so is the shame.

You can't shame these people.

The point is he resigned because it was less harmful to his image than being disbarred.

The assertion was that he was disbarred. The truth is that he was not. And I now see you're finally coming to realize that. Thanks!

Its always been the wet dream of anti-democracy advocates to discourage people from voting since the EC is may turn out to be a cabal.....just like they do in Russia.

You can't shame these people.

The point is he resigned because it was less harmful to his image than being disbarred.

The assertion was that he was disbarred. The truth is that he was not. And I now see you're finally coming to realize that. Thanks!

Hmmm...

"Clinton’s law license in Arkansas was suspended for five years, and he paid a $25,000 fine. The Supreme Court also barred Clinton from practicing law before the nation’s highest court."

so yeah, he was disbarred you retard.

Fact-Check: Yes, Bill Clinton Was Disbarred and Fined After Impeachment - Breitbart

Thank God!

There is nothing Obama Bin Lying Shit For Brains built that should not be utterly dismantled and turned to rubble.
Not one thing he did benefitted Taxpayers or The American Worker.

He weakened us Domestically and Abroad.
He strengthened and emboldened our enemies and crippled our allies.

Trump fears a free press

He realizes they will bring down his Presidency. By declaring war on the press even before he assumes office, Trump is laying the groundwork for a "The press is out to get me" defense
I've got news for you, dumbass......Trump's campaign centered around pointing out media-bias.

Have you been in a coma?

Forum List

Back