Alright, Libs...you have the WH, HofR, and Senate...pass your agenda.

The nation will economically crumble under Dem policies...I want to see it happen.
Why do you hate America?
Lol, democrat policies will ruin America. Go ahead and do it. Pull the final nail in your coffin.
Don’t like it here?
Get the fuck out.
My patience with you America hating trumpers has reached its limit.
Biden's plan is un-American, so fuck off.

The only reason the commies want to make PR and DC into states is to give them 4 more Senators.
There's no reason to assume that PR would elect Dems to Congress. DC should be absorbed by VA or Maryland.

Proper representation is what this country was founded on.

YOU fuckers oppose those folks getting proper representation because YOU look at everything from the perspective of how it helps or hurts the GOP...

Then why didn't the Democrats do it years ago? You know as well as I that people are against cheating the system; well, real Americans are anyway. Hopefully enough of us will come out next election to render Biden harmless by taking congress back.

Sure he can. Let the corrupt contractors know they can accept the cancellation of the Contract or they WILL be investigated for corruption...

There was already so much corruption involved in these wall contracts, I doubt these companies would want real scrutiny.

So you think Biden can use blackmail to get them to back off a contract? So where is this evidence of corruption by the contractors???????? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'd like to see the new administration prioritize health care and DACA along with reversing Trump's environmental policies. I'm satisfied with the Supreme Court as it is. I don't believe that's asking for too much.

YOU GUYS HAVE 2 YEARS AND THE CLOCK STARTED TICKING ON TUESDAY.

I'm not a fan of one party monopolizing government and prefer Democrats holding the Presidency and the Senate but a House controlled by Republicans. Hopefully the GOP finds a replacement for our Republican congressman because with his support of Trump's attempted coup the guy got the last vote he'll ever get from me.

You are not an American your a communist loving shithead. America is about freedom and liberalism is against that. Hence your post.
Assholes like you just attempted to overthrow the government. Get the fuck out of my country.
Fucking traitors.

Dems are going to waste time with impeaching Trump rather than helping people suffering during this COVID pandemic.

What pieces of shit.

Dems could forgive all student debt as soon as the new congress takes office. Write the bill.

You are not an American your a communist loving shithead. America is about freedom and liberalism is against that. Hence your post.
Assholes like you just attempted to overthrow the government. Get the fuck out of my country.
Fucking traitors.
You assholes tried to take the Whitehouse in June. Trump had to be taken to the bunker, and when you terrorists figured out you failed. You assholes set fire to one of the oldest churches.

Dems are going to waste time with impeaching Trump rather than helping people suffering during this COVID pandemic.

What pieces of shit.

Dems could forgive all student debt as soon as the new congress takes office. Write the bill.

It tells America what the commies are really all about. Let them impeach. Then we will impeach Biden twice when the Republicans get back the House. We owe them one already.

Forum List

Back