Alvin Bragg getting nervous?

Are you suggesting that Bragg is attempting to deny Trump a speedy trial? Hmmm, seems there is legal precedent against that as I recall.
I think he doesn't want go first as he suggested the judges could change the trial date. Why would he be concerned with that?

I think he doesn't want go first as he suggested the judges could change the trial date. Why would he be concerned with that?
Sixth Amendment:. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him;

Sixth Amendment:. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him;
Why is he floating this narrative then?

IF the Rapist and Traitor is so fucking innocent, why does he continue to delay his trial in Florida?

IF the Rapist and Traitor is so fucking innocent, why does he continue to delay his trial in Florida?
Because he can. Are you sure you want to slander him ^^^. Seems Stormy Daniels has paid a very high price for doing just that. BTW, he has been investigated and charged multiple times over the past seven years WITHOUT evidence and still you have nothing but you've got him THIS time. LMAO, moron.

I think Trump wants to litigate voter suppression and voter fraud as defenses, which the Judge won't do.

Then Trump will call the Cult to action.

I hope he does just that.

Five indictments, two more coming. $40 million to attorneys just this year. Yeah, Orange Leader is winning. You fools.

And you get two misdemeanors on Hunter. Wow!

Analysts have said the "indictment" reads like it was written by a 3rd grader.... sloppy and lazy.... at best it came from a template you can find online.... :laughing0301:

Without affirmative action that fatfuck is scraping the bugs off your windshield at the carwash..... hmm?

bragg finna indike.jpg

And you are yelling about two misdemeanors on Hunter?
Falsifying a federal firearms purchase document is a felony. You democrat gun grabbers put that law on the books and you scream every time a shooting occurs that we need more laws. WHY? You won't enforce the ones on the books. Oh, I get it--its Hunter Biden, thats different. Run along, you are full of excrement and you are too uninformed to take part in this discussion.

Falsifying a federal firearms purchase document is a felony. You democrat gun grabbers put that law on the books and you scream every time a shooting occurs that we need more laws. WHY? You won't enforce the ones on the books. Oh, I get it--its Hunter Biden, thats different. Run along, you are full of excrement and you are too uninformed to take part in this discussion.
Two misdemeanors, bub, nothing more.

Orange Dude is going to get juiced.

Forum List

Back