Always remember HOW Trump gained his "popularity"....

Yep, I remember clearly.
The big fat orange bastard campaigned on Birferizm for five yours, count 'em 1, too, tree, fo', FIVE, years!

Trump is very smart he thought about running in the late 80's and early 2000's

.......sure, moron, and he didn't because???

Why didn't the orange clown first run for NYC mayor, senator or governor???

Ask yourself and answer those questions, fuck head......LOL

Race cards don't work no more. Try again!

This is another false meme that cons tell each other. Just deny something and it doesn't exist anymore. Nobody needs to believe the racism exhibited by the right is real, the proof is available on television daily in blood and death.

first i ever thought of Trump was when he rode down his escalator . Sure , i had heard of him but thats it , i never watched his show , i just heard that he was rich . Then TRUMP started talking after his escalator ride , he fought the 'rino' wimps , kicked their azzez . After that it was America and Americans First talk . Thats the story of how and why i am a TRUMP supporter , Trump is the most American guy i have ever seen to run and win the USA Presidency Nat !!-------------------------------------------------------------- as a side note since you mentioned BIRTHER , good for Trump . He was much better than 'juan mcstain' telling an old lady at a mcstain rally that mrobama was a fine family man . ----------------- hey Nat .
I've known Trump for over 35 years.
He was always considered a liberal.
But this is what the left does to people.
And the masses aren't buying their Bull Shit anymore.

Trump is very smart he thought about running in the late 80's and early 2000's

.......sure, moron, and he didn't because???

Why didn't the orange clown first run for NYC mayor, senator or governor???

Ask yourself and answer those questions, fuck head......LOL
Pahaha first you start with the lame name call. Then ask stupid questions. Woo! Your turd likes are legit. Didn't you know Trump had been wanting to run since the 80's? Are you still living in the past?

Yep, I remember clearly.
The big fat orange bastard campaigned on Birferizm for five yours, count 'em 1, too, tree, fo', FIVE, years!

Yep, Trump blew that dog whistle (among other things he blew) for FIVE long years....and THAT is why he is so "beloved" by the KKK and other alt-right morons..

giphy.gif

Yep, I remember clearly.

I have to laugh every time I hear one of you mental-defectives use the word "orange" when referring to Donald Trump. You invariably show just how racist you really are. Let me put it in perspective for you, but using Obama as an example:

"That purple-lipped jughead was the worst President this country has ever seen."

"Did you hear what the chocolate messiah said the other day?"

"That coffee-colored bastard wants to raise taxes again."

One could also substitute the words hazel, chocolate-colored, cocoa-colored, nut-brown, brunette, sepia, mahogany, umber, burnt sienna, beige, buff, tan, fawn, camel, café au lait, caramel, or chestnut, but you get the idea.

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706

Still spouting the lie after being proven a liar.

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics

He disavowed them all well before he was elected, so bullshit. This has been shown to you and you funnied it, so you know he disavowed them in "crystal clear" terms according to CNN.

Always remember HOW Trump gained his "popularity"....

By not being a member of the swamp....plain and simple.

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706

Seven and a half more years. Lol.

View attachment 143706

So you live in NY, that explains a lot.

He got elected by NOT being cowed by journalists. That's it. That's all it took. It had nothing to do with hating any particular group except bullies.

Trump IS a bully and always has been. His election had a LOT to do with his dog whistle calls to white supremacists, Nazis and the KKK. David Duke is right that they helped put him in the White House. Conservatives need to face that fact.

Last edited:
He got elected by NOT being cowed by journalists. That's it. That's all it took. It had nothing to do with hating any particular group except bullies.

Trump IS a bully and always has been. His election had a LOT to do with his dog whistle calls to white supremacists, Nazis and the KKK. David Duke is right that they helped put him in the White House. Conservatives need to face that fact.

His election was all about the Supreme Court and anti-Hillary. What specific dog whistle comments?

Forum List

Back