Always remember HOW Trump gained his "popularity"....

Then you need to provide a link to the person who said this:
My bold.

Why is it so hard for a moon like you to understand......

I LIVED in NYC where and when the orange clown began to show what a fraud and a prick he was (and is)...I moved away but can still well remember the fraud Trump showed himself to be.

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706

Hillary started the birther movement. Is she a racist too, or is it just (R)s that get that honor?

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706

Now you're a New Yorker Jake?

View attachment 143706

Trump is an excample of why you New Yorkers should be kept out of everything except what you all are good a which is crying on tv over 9/11. Get over yours elves, no one even cares any more.

View attachment 143706

Hillary started the birther movement. Is she a racist too, or is it just (R)s that get that honor?

Hillary didn't "start the birther movement". Someone on her staff found information that Obama maybe wasn't born in the US. Hillary discarded it, refusing to use it. Trump picked it up and used it.

Hillary kyboshed the birther movement.

View attachment 143706

Technically, Obama became the first Birther when he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

View attachment 143706

Wow, Holy revisionist history there Battwat.

Trump was known as a jerk, and hard guy to do business with, but he was never identified as a criminal.

If you have to use bullshit for your points, how strong are your points actually?

View attachment 143706
Race baiting is just as hateful as racism.

Have "pride" in that. :rolleyes:

Then you need to provide a link to the person who said this:
My bold.

Why is it so hard for a moon like you to understand......

I LIVED in NYC where and when the orange clown began to show what a fraud and a prick he was (and is)...I moved away but can still well remember the fraud Trump showed himself to be.

So you're saying my initial assertion was correct?

The grownups in the White Supremacy House deletes trump's tweet today. trump preaches violence, just as his white supremacist buddies do

upload_2017-8-15_8-12-35.png

Technically, Obama became the first Birther when he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

NO, moron.......Check your facts, dimwit.......

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

So you're saying my initial assertion was correct?

Believe whatever your half brain wants to believe, Tigger.....I really don't give a shit about your mental state....LOL

You mentioned him in the same statement as two actual convicted criminals...

I mentioned Madoff and Milken as kin to Trump because they too cheated others out of their money and /or labor........The fact that the previous two wound up in jail, just makes trump "luckier...LOL

You mentioned him in the same statement as two actual convicted criminals...

I mentioned Madoff and Milken as kin to Trump because they too cheated others out of their money and /or labor........The fact that the previous two wound up in jail, just makes trump "luckier...LOL

So you did exactly what I said you did, and now you are trying to weasel your way out of admitting it, you cheap dime store hack,

Trump is just as big of an asshole in business as countless other property owners. All of them try to nickel and dime Change Order and final payments.

Again, you used two actual criminals to imply some sort of criminality in Trump's business dealings, which clearly does not exist.

Milken and Madoff were convicted on insider trading and Ponzi scheming respectively, actua crimes.

Forum List

Back