Always remember HOW Trump gained his "popularity"....

let's stop pretending that squelching the KKK is some sort of new fangled RADICAL "leftist" idea. :eusa_liar:

lastrhodesian_1434820094478_20138794_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Unite the Right, the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, explained
Those lads need to come down to my gym. LOL Wait, no they don't. They need to stay the fck away from me. LOL

it's the SAME lad and he's in prison now...

but his "innocent" friends were in riot gear at the park the other day. :eusa_clap:

In the wake of the 2015 massacre of several worshipers at Emmanuel AME Church in Charleston by a white supremacist, there’s been a renewed push to remove some of these Confederate monuments and rename streets and squares honoring the Confederacy. But where those campaigns have succeeded, there’s often been a backlash from conservatives concerned about attempts to erase history, Southerners who consider the Confederacy part of their “heritage,” and outright white nationalists.

In Charlottesville, advocates targeted a statue of Robert E. Lee in a park called Lee Square — city council members pointed out that Lee had no connection to Charlottesville, implying that commemorating him was just an indirect way to celebrate the Confederacy.

Unite the Right, the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, explained

let's stop pretending that squelching the KKK is some sort of new fangled RADICAL "leftist" idea. :eusa_liar:

Those lads need to come down to my gym. LOL Wait, no they don't. They need to stay the fck away from me. LOL

but his "innocent" friends were in riot gear at the park the other day. :eusa_clap:

In the wake of the 2015 massacre of several worshipers at Emmanuel AME Church in Charleston by a white supremacist, there’s been a renewed push to remove some of these Confederate monuments and rename streets and squares honoring the Confederacy. But where those campaigns have succeeded, there’s often been a backlash from conservatives concerned about attempts to erase history, Southerners who consider the Confederacy part of their “heritage,” and outright white nationalists.

In Charlottesville, advocates targeted a statue of Robert E. Lee in a park called Lee Square — city council members pointed out that Lee had no connection to Charlottesville, implying that commemorating him was just an indirect way to celebrate the Confederacy.

It is rather "ironic" that Trump lambasted Obama for not wanting to use the term "Islamic terrorists", while Trump himself REFUSES to use the term "KKK are domestic terrorists"......

Yeah, any day now, right?

Finally, you got something correct......Yes, any day now.....But, don't "worry", just place your head right back up your sorry ass.............LOL

You nutters have been saying this since the election, you know, the one HRC, the most qualified person on planet Earth lost to an "Orange Cheeto".
America was shocked how many racists there were out there.

The good news?

Snow White Hillary's popular vote landslide

and the simple fact, white supremacist trump barely crawled over the electoral college selection by 39K votes.

It is rather "ironic" that Trump lambasted Obama for not wanting to use the term "Islamic terrorists", while Trump himself REFUSES to use the term "KKK are domestic terrorists"......

The KKK is irrelevant. Radical Islam, not so much.

Trump shares meme of train running over CNN
President Trump retweeted a meme of a train crashing into a human embodiment of CNN Tuesday morning, with the words "FAKE NEWS CAN'T STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN" above it. The tweet was later deleted.

Timing: The retweet comes three days after a car drove through a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring many more. Trump clashed yesterday with CNN reporter Jim Acosta, telling him "I like real news, not fake news. You're fake news."

Update: A WH official later told CNN that the tweet was "inadvertently posted" by the president and was "immediately deleted" once they noticed, per CNN's Dan Merica. In other words, it was a mistake.

upload_2017-8-15_9-15-9.png

Trump shares meme of train running over CNN

But, even people who support "the wall" are not necessarily racists. They just want a better deal for American workers

NEVER stated that ALL of Trump's supporters were racists....NEVER !!!
Maybe we agree that the real reason Trump can't distance himself from Bannon's dog whistle is simply that Donald is ideologically inclined towards David Duke. HW pulled the race card with Willie Horton, but I never thought I was voting for a racist, even though he shouldn't have gone there. I could never vote for Trump regardless of any issue simply because I think he's below contempt. And with Trump it's not a dog whistle. It's a full throated howl. Bannon didn't create Trump, rather he found someone he could work with. Trump was the birther leader before Bannon. He advocated the death penalty for the Central Park five decades ago.

Trump would be better off if he could ignore this issue except as it pertains to enforcing the law of the US, which Sessions appears to be doing, btw, and achieve legislation on reducing healthcare inflation, reforming taxes and fixing things like the I-95 logjam. Doing that might make the 200k American lives in the rustbelt that produced his win. But that is not where his brain goes

The people who voted for his economic populism were simply fools. He never intended to make the healthcare Obama's legislation produced "better and cheaper." He doesn't GIVE A FUCK about healthcare. People like Mark Warner and the MSM need to stop saying "well, he sounded presidential." He sounded presidential because he was brought reluctantly in to read off a teleprompter what any marginally civil person would have said in the first place. It's time to call a spade a spade.

The people who voted for his economic populism were simply fools. He never intended to make the healthcare Obama's legislation produced "better and cheaper." He doesn't GIVE A FUCK about healthcare. People like Mark Warner and the MSM need to stop saying "well, he sounded presidential." He sounded presidential because he was brought reluctantly in to read off a teleprompter what any marginally civil person would have said in the first place. It's time to call a spade a spade.

Right on target........:clap:

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706

So you live in NY, that explains a lot.

Like trump....that the Alt-Right trumpanzees worship.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706

Now you're a New Yorker Jake?
.trump is.

Still spouting the lie after being proven a liar.

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics

He disavowed them all well before he was elected, so bullshit. This has been shown to you and you funnied it, so you know he disavowed them in "crystal clear" terms according to CNN.

I guess Nazi love for Trump endures all set-backs, don't you think?

below a proclamations from the Daily Stormer editor of the Nazi website, Andrew Anglin who “blesses” Trump for blaming all groups for the day’s violence, rather than singling out the white supremacists.

“Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. When asked to condemn, he just [waled] out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.” -Andrew Anglin, Editor, Daily Stormer Today

View attachment 143706

Wow. The Race Card. What a surprise.

Ever wonder why NO U.S.-owned bank would lend a dollar to the orange charlatan?

Also, check out Trump's involvement with the Central Park Five....

Who were guilty, and you lefties siding with them is a shame on you.

View attachment 143706

Now you're a New Yorker Jake?
.trump is.

What's with the dumbass period to start the reply?

Jake nat4900 was claiming that he was a New Yorker. He's been more everywhere man than Johnny Cash

Forum List

Back