Always remember HOW Trump gained his "popularity"....

Trump tweeted: "We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!"

President Trump on Saturday initially denounced what he called "this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides".

But this drew criticism for failing to single out neo-Nazis and the KKK for criticism.

The White House added on Sunday: "The president said very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry, and hatred, and of course that includes white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazi and all extremist groups. He called for national unity and bringing all Americans together."

Racist conspiracy theorist Duke, the KKK's former Imperial Wizard, replied: "I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists."

Duke also told the President over social media: "So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?"

324F59CB00000578-0-image-a-1_1458259869340.jpg

Duke arrives in Charlottesville to address supporters (Image: REUTERS)

Duke, who attended the rally, told reporters at the scene: "We are determined to take our country back. We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.

"That’s what we believed in - that’s why we voted for Donald Trump.

"Because he said he’s going to take our country back. That’s what we've got to do."

So you did exactly what I said you did, and now you are trying to weasel your way out of admitting it, you cheap dime store hack,

hey, fuck head......THIS is what I wrote about trump's reputation among New Yorkers.....

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

Don;t like it?.............. I don't give a shit.......LOL

So you did exactly what I said you did, and now you are trying to weasel your way out of admitting it, you cheap dime store hack,

hey, fuck head......THIS is what I wrote about trump's reputation among New Yorkers.....

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

Don;t like it?.............. I don't give a shit.......LOL

Again your dishonest tactic of linking him to two convicted criminals is just that, dishonest.

And a worthy tactic for a pathetic loser hack-twat such as yourself.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706
I fundamentally disagree with you on racism and the Trump supporters. It's true that Trump's embrace of racism dates back to his reprehensible trumping for the birthers, and actually goes back to the 1980s and Central Park five, if not his fathers racist views, and it's true that with out without Bannon, Trump gives public support to racism. But, even people who support "the wall" are not necessarily racists. They just want a better deal for American workers. The reason Trump won the election was the dems stopped winning some votes from white, underemployed Americans, and he promised to make things better ... while the dems were say "wait look at the stockmarket."

Of course look now who's saying the stockmarket reflects what's going on in folks' lives.

Make America Liberal-free Again.

WHITE HOUSE
Trump's Approval Rating Just Hit a New Low. See How He Stacks Up Against Past Presidents
David Johnson
Aug 14, 2017
Gallup polling data from Friday, Saturday and Sunday, came after a week in which Trump threatened North Korea with "fire and fury" amid escalating tensions. Some of the polling data was collected after violence broke out at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va. on Saturday, and Trump faced criticism for not directly condemning the racist groups that organized the demonstration. (He more explicitly denounced white supremacists and neo-Nazi sympathizers on Monday.)

Previously, Trump's lowest approval rating since taking office had been 35% in late March.

Since Gallup began presidential approval polls in 1945, six presidents have seen as low or lower approval ratings than Trump during their overall time in office: Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jimmy C arter , George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush.

However, Trump's first six months in office have been marked by some of the lowest early approval ratings of any President in modern history. In the graph below, you can compare Trump’s approval ratings over his first 206 days with those of presidents dating back to Truman, when Gallup began the presidential approval poll.

Click or tap a president to highlight his approval rating
truman.png

eisenhower.png

kennedy.png

lbj.png

nixon.png

ford.png

carter.png

reagan.png

ghwbush.png

clinton.png

gwbush.png

obama.png

But, even people who support "the wall" are not necessarily racists. They just want a better deal for American workers

NEVER stated that ALL of Trump's supporters were racists....NEVER !!!

You nutters have been saying this since the election, you know, the one HRC, the most qualified person on planet Earth lost to an "Orange Cheeto".

Moron, the investigation by Mueller is just 3 months old.......patience, my dear.....LOL

Forum List

Back