Always remember HOW Trump gained his "popularity"....

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706
He's not a career politician, that's how he did that. Shit for brains
No he understands zilch about government and boy have we seen that up close and personal..

Post what you want. It doesn't change reality

I have NO intention to convince morons like you of the truth........I post my responses for others who may still have a functioning brain.

For many of us New Yorkers, the Trump name and brand was as infamous as Madoff and Milken.

But most folks in Idaho or Mississippi probably never heard of the orange clown until he gained "fame" by going after Obama's birth certificate, which was nothing BUT a dog whistle to fellow, closeted racists that a half-black president could NOT ever be regarded as legitimate.

Is it then ANY wonder why Trump is reluctant to abandon his white supremacist base?

View attachment 143706
/----/ America has been the majority since day one you freaking moron, hate spewing bigot.

Any day now, we will finally hear from those Trump "detectives" that he sent to Hawaii to check out Obama's BC......those detectives should be nicely tanned by now.
/----/ Hillary will be pleased

You Liberals are going to force us to elect Trump to a second term. Your bullshit will not be put up with any longer.

upload_2017-8-15_20-24-13.png
/----/ Your stupid illerate meme make America White again you troll.

No one cared about the birth certificate when Hillary manufactured the issue or when trump started caring about it

One more time for the right wing morons who ONLY watch Fox

No, Hillary Clinton did not start the 'birther' movement - USA Today

No, Hillary Clinton did not start the 'birther' movement - CNN.com

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did. - POLITICO

Obama became the first Birther when he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

Trump was known as a jerk, and hard guy to do business with, but he was never identified as a criminal.

When did I state that the orange clown was a "criminal"???

You mentioned him in the same statement as two actual convicted criminals...

Stop pretending that wasn't on purpose.
Look at you reading intent from nothing....lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No, I'm just not allowing a hack like nat4900 to get away with it.

Forum List

Back