Am I a racist white man if I run for President and promise to buy all poor white people

Putin peed in your cheerios bye the way

Funny thing is with that avatar you might actually believe it.
The funny thing about you is that you believe that Putin did everything

Is Putin your God?

I don't believe Putin "did everything", I'm not even sure what that means.

Do you believe pizzagate?
Retard alert, do you believe that Anthony Weiner went to prison for communicating with underage girls.

LOL You win the stupid award of the year

weiner-1-620x413.jpg

weinerpost92216.jpg

5cyp471l7iyy.jpg

Yes, just as much as Dennis Hastert did for fucking boys, doesn't mean I believe the Republican party is running a sex ring at a local restaurant you moron.

Accept the truth, Weiner was texting little girls because he was a pedophile, the NSA has everyones calls, text and emails. Q NSA was right and Weiner went to prison, if you think the whole story on Hillary was told.

Stay tuned

Funny thing is with that avatar you might actually believe it.

Is Putin your God?

Retard alert, do you believe that Anthony Weiner went to prison for communicating with underage girls.

weiner-1-620x413.jpg

weinerpost92216.jpg

5cyp471l7iyy.jpg

Yes, just as much as Dennis Hastert did for fucking boys, doesn't mean I believe the Republican party is running a sex ring at a local restaurant you moron.

Accept the truth, Weiner was texting little girls because he was a pedophile, the NSA has everyones calls, text and emails. Q NSA was right and Weiner went to prison, if you think the whole story on Hillary was told.

Stay tuned

You think the NSA is personally reading every text? Of course you do, you believe idiotic stories told by someone you don't even know.

Is Putin your God?

weiner-1-620x413.jpg

weinerpost92216.jpg

5cyp471l7iyy.jpg

Stay tuned

You think the NSA is personally reading every text? Of course you do, you believe idiotic stories told by someone you don't even know.

The NSA personally reads every text with key words like Plutonium, dirty Bomb, the sheik or Osama.

Which means this one will be read by a human as the capture software can only tag terms but can not distinguish their meaning.

Sorry guys, n gals as the situation may be.

weiner-1-620x413.jpg

weinerpost92216.jpg

5cyp471l7iyy.jpg

Stay tuned

The NSA personally reads every text with key words like Plutonium, dirty Bomb, the sheik or Osama.

Which means this one will be read by a human as the capture software can only tag terms but can not distinguish their meaning.

Fuck 'em all!

weiner-1-620x413.jpg

weinerpost92216.jpg

5cyp471l7iyy.jpg

Stay tuned

I wonder how many times someone types the word "bomb" in a text. I don't think you know what you're talking about. Is Q-anon your SME?

weiner-1-620x413.jpg

weinerpost92216.jpg

5cyp471l7iyy.jpg

Stay tuned

I wonder how many times someone types the word "bomb" in a text. I don't think you know what you're talking about. Is Q-anon your SME?

I do not think but know you are stupid

These Are Supposedly The Words That Make The NSA Think You're A Terrorist

NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others

weiner-1-620x413.jpg

weinerpost92216.jpg

5cyp471l7iyy.jpg

Stay tuned

Fuck 'em all!

That's a lot of condoms

Forum List

Back