Am I The Only One Here That Hoped That Joe Biden Would Have Been A Great President?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I seriously hoped and prayed that for the sake of our country that he would have been even though he isn't from my party. Clearly all those hopes and dreams were for nothing, but I still had them in the very beginning despite the fact that our 2020 election wasn't legit.

How can you have hopes for something you know will not happen?

I can head out the front door and hope my truck will have transformed itself into a Bugatti, but it's likely to still be a Ford 4X4.

i think he would been a great president if he was elected when he 1st ran in 1988, the year i was born...i used to like Biden actually, during his opposition to Bush's wars, and he was impressive in the debates when ran in 2008, that's why Obama picked him...yea, i liked Biden...UNTIL he became president

He has been a prolific liar his entire life. Only now, no one cares.

Well the left doesn't anyways but I meant what has he ever actually accomplished? Which is more like a rhetorical question because I already know that the answer's nothing.

i think he would been a great president if he was elected when he 1st ran in 1988, the year i was born...i used to like Biden actually, during his opposition to Bush's wars, and he was impressive in the debates when ran in 2008, that's why Obama picked him...yea, i liked Biden...UNTIL he became president

He's been a corrupt, greasy politician since about 12 minutes after he was born.

Hoped? Be honest. Your "hope" wasn't based on reality. Anybody who was astute about politics could see that Biden was a mess physically and mentally and he was hopelessly too inept be a good president. Your "hope" was generated by hatred for Trump.

Trump even said himself that he would have liked to see him succeed but neither of us actually believed that it actually would have become reality,... And I don't hate Trump as president, I hate his personality.

Forum List

Back