Am I The Only One Here That Hoped That Joe Biden Would Have Been A Great President?

russia is one giant gas station.

lol ... uh-huh. & when - exactly - did ukraine attack russia?

other than wanting to join NATO - what proof do you have that the rest of us don't to back up yer accusations?

false.

it is ' ukraine' there is no 'the' ukraine. at least get that right.

if ukraine loses - russia will go further & once they invade poland ... because of COURSE poland will do something to intigate it just like ukraine... right? when putin does that, then we will no longer be in a proxy war & then you can start to really worry.
That's what Democrats said about commies in Viet Nam right before Lyndon Johnson got us involved. Have you ever read a history book. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Joe Biden

Beat trump...a huge plus

Got 100 million people vaccinated in just over a month

3/4 of the nation vaccinated/boosted

Got the US out of Afgan as well as a quarter million of our friends

Dealt with the "baby formula scandal"...poof problem gone

Dealt with the supply chain issues...problem largely gone

Dealt with high gas prices...back to normal...at least for now

Made NATO stronger than ever

Helped pass the biggest Climate Change Bill ever

And much much more

Joe's doing a great job
How did Biden deal with the formula scandal? What did Biden do to solve supply chain issues? What did Biden do to bring the fuel prices down? What did Biden do that has made NATO the strongest in it’s history? Afghanistan was a disaster and he left the man who saved his life there to die, the Climate Change bill is just more reckless spending and I am happy his $6 trillion monstrosity failed.

If Biden solved all these problems on his own, why couldn’t he prevent them?

A shut-down government is the ultimate in fiscal responsibility.

How did Biden deal with the formula scandal?
You folks blamed him for that. It's been resolved. If he gets the blame for it...he gets the credit for its resolution
What did Biden do to solve supply chain issues?
See above
What did Biden do to bring the fuel prices down?
Released oil from the SPR. Eased sanctions on Venezuelan oil
What did Biden do that has made NATO the strongest in it’s history?
He brought NATO together over Ukraine. Keep up
Afghanistan was a disaster and he left the man who saved his life there to die,
What man are you talking about?
Because he's not God. He's a problem solver

I seriously hoped and prayed that for the sake of our country that he would have been even though he isn't from my party. Clearly all those hopes and dreams were for nothing, but I still had them in the very beginning despite the fact that our 2020 election wasn't legit.
Stupid sycophant thread for losers.

You folks blamed him for that. It's been resolved. If he gets the blame for it...he gets the credit for its resolution

See above

Released oil from the SPR. Eased sanctions on Venezuelan oil

He brought NATO together over Ukraine. Keep up

What man are you talking about?

Because he's not God. He's a problem solver
I never blamed him, releasing the reserves lowered gas a penny, easing Venezuelan oil did little. He had as much control for it going down as he did when it went up but nice try. You missed the supply chain question, which to give you a clue with him, it is the same as what he did with fuel.

As far as NATO, that was Putin that United NATO and strengthened it because no matter who the President was, NATO would unite against Russia invading. Please keep up.

Notice you didnt answer the Afghanistan question, smart on your part.

I never blamed him, releasing the reserves lowered gas a penny, easing Venezuelan oil did little. He had as much control for it going down as he did when it went up but nice try. You missed the supply chain question, which to give you a clue with him, it is the same as what he did with fuel.

As far as NATO, that was Putin that United NATO and strengthened it because no matter who the President was, NATO would unite against Russia invading. Please keep up.

Notice you didnt answer the Afghanistan question, smart on your part.
Do you understand what “you folks” means?

No one gives a shit about your personal bullshit claims or complaints

How did Biden deal with the formula scandal? What did Biden do to solve supply chain issues? What did Biden do to bring the fuel prices down? What did Biden do that has made NATO the strongest in it’s history? Afghanistan was a disaster and he left the man who saved his life there to die, the Climate Change bill is just more reckless spending and I am happy his $6 trillion monstrosity failed.

The baby formula issue was created by a corporation which was producing product in an unsanitary condition. Our government forced them to clean it up.

Supply chain issues are a corporate issue. Why do you look to government to solve corporate issues?

Fuel issues? Sold some reserve stock, but again why do you want government to refine oil?

NATO? The organization the former 1-term fuckup wanted to withdraw from. Look at its response to russian aggression shows us all.

The Climate Change Law is a major step forward to mitigate AGW and very much needed to mitigate it's affects.

The withdrawal was a mess. I mess that taliban humper made worse by cuddling them over the Afghanistan government.

Do you understand what “you folks” means?

No one gives a shit about your personal bullshit claims or complaints
So you are a bigot partisan and not at all objective.

It seems you gave a shit because you answered me you stupid moron. Grow up.

The baby formula issue was created by a corporation which was producing product in an unsanitary condition. Our government forced them to clean it up.

Supply chain issues are a corporate issue. Why do you look to government to solve corporate issues?

Fuel issues? Sold some reserve stock, but again why do you want government to refine oil?

NATO? The organization the former 1-term fuckup wanted to withdraw from. Look at its response to russian aggression shows us all.

The Climate Change Law is a major step forward to mitigate AGW and very much needed to mitigate it's affects.

The withdrawal was a mess. I mess that taliban humper made worse by cuddling them over the Afghanistan government.
Lush made the claim Biden fixed the formula issue, he fixed the supply chain issue, the fuel issue, that he made NATO stronger.

The truth is the FDA would have cleaned up the baby formula issue. The supply chain, the fuel prices were all fixed on there own, Biden did nothing to create or fix anything, he was just a President.

Lush made the claim Biden fixed the formula issue, he fixed the supply chain issue, the fuel issue, that he made NATO stronger.

The truth is the FDA would have cleaned up the baby formula issue. The supply chain, the fuel prices were all fixed on there own, Biden did nothing to create or fix anything, he was just a President.
It's not true that President Biden did nothing.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/09/politics/supply-chain-biden-administration/index.html

Nope. I just don't give a shit about your dishonest partisan bullshit

You got two minutes of attention. That's all you're worth
you Are a moron, thank you for not giving Me attention, I appreciate it.

You're a classic cultist in your mindset.

^^^
3hpxq4-jpg.746731

totally ignore my point and go to Trump.

i 100% get the bullshit you are trying to spin, aflak. i go to trump for the PRECISE REASON for fascism. that's not hyperbole ... that is a fact.

You're stupid.

I seriously hoped and prayed that for the sake of our country that he would have been even though he isn't from my party. Clearly all those hopes and dreams were for nothing, but I still had them in the very beginning despite the fact that our 2020 election wasn't legit.

It was patently clear he'd be the utter disaster he is

Forum List

Back