Am I The Only One Here That Hoped That Joe Biden Would Have Been A Great President?

I seriously hoped and prayed that for the sake of our country that he would have been even though he isn't from my party. Clearly all those hopes and dreams were for nothing, but I still had them in the very beginning despite the fact that our 2020 election wasn't legit.
HE has no ability to be a great PResident.....

There was a reason for staying. Why didn't Obama get out after Bin Laden was killed?

Since Bin Laden was in Pakistan all the time, it was always illegal and immoral for the US to attack Afghanistan at all.
In fact, if people remember, the Taliban offered to extradite bin Laden way back in 2001.
Anyone at all involved in hostilities against Iraq or Afghanistan, should be imprisoned for it.

I thought Kamala Harris is President? Biden keeps saying she is.
He's giving you a preview of things to come (hopefully). I certainly hope she is...if for nothing more than the comedic value of the racist misoginistic losers claiming yet again that the end of the world is at hand.

Wow, is Afghanistan all ya got? I'd prefer if Bidung hadn't left Americans and allies stranded.

You miss the point.
Any US forces in Afghanistan were CRIMINALS.
The Taliban were our allies, as part of the 1979 Mujahideen created by the CIA.
The Taliban not only never committed any crimes, but if anything, were TOO moral, ethical, and strict.

Trump even said himself that he would have liked to see him succeed but neither of us actually believed that it actually would have become reality,... And I don't hate Trump as president, I hate his personality.
It's not logical to like Trump but hate his personality. What kind of personality are we dealing with today? A pervert and crook who pats women on the ass and sniffs the hair of young girls?

He's giving you a preview of things to come (hopefully). I certainly hope she is...if for nothing more than the comedic value of the racist misoginistic losers claiming yet again that the end of the world is at hand.
You remind me of someone in a cult. We're you ever a Jehovah's Witness?

I seriously hoped and prayed that for the sake of our country that he would have been even though he isn't from my party. Clearly all those hopes and dreams were for nothing, but I still had them in the very beginning despite the fact that our 2020 election wasn't legit.
Your passive-aggressive character can't remember all those nasty things you have said about Joe before he was elected, your avatar shows your true feeling about what you are about in this thread.

Biden has not been the great president that Trump was.

I don't see Trump as having done anything "great", but it is true I don't see him having done much wrong, (except the SCOTUS appointments).
Doing nothing really bad is better than most presidents have done.

So much BS ^^^^^ in one paragraph.

omg.

You really are a piece of work. You don't mind at all, the destruction of your own country, so long as it amuses you. Lovely.

And you spelled misogynistic wrong.

Screenshot_20230108_014754_9GAG.jpg

HE has no ability to be a great PResident.....

Well obviously, but I was just hoping for our country he would have been.

Biden has not been the great president that Trump was.

Nowhere near actually.

It's not logical to like Trump but hate his personality. What kind of personality are we dealing with today? A pervert and crook who pats women on the ass and sniffs the hair of young girls?

All I can say is that Biden is a whole lot worse than Trump for sure.

Your passive-aggressive character can't remember all those nasty things you have said about Joe before he was elected, your avatar shows your true feeling about what you are about in this thread.

But Joe has done very badly.
He clearly illegally covered up Hunter's corruption with Burisma Holdings.
He clearly illegally stockpiled arms to the Ukraine.
The US has clearly promised to never encroach on former Warsaw Pact countries.
What Biden did was not only criminal, but forced the invasion and will force Russia to launch nukes on the US eventually.
Stupidest and most unethical thing in US history.

And while normally one can not blame presidents for rising prices and a terrible economy, but in this case you can, because Biden clearly is at fault for the price increased due to his illegal economic sanctions against Russia, and his total bungle of covid with masks, lockdowns, and a vax that makes things worse instead of better.

What about her avatar?

And the left's hatred of Trump prevents them from admitting what a great president he was.

Not sure why people automatically assume that just because I prefer DeSantis and think Trump's an asshole means that I think that he was a horrible president though. 🤔

Forum List

Back