Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

At best its a tie and they shoot each other

No. At best the guy raising the gun is lit up before he makes it to level.
Either way you are demanding that the deputy take a bullet
Wrong. As I already corrected you. Repeating your false claim doesn’t support it.

So much weight has been attributed to the colour of his skin and to what branch of the military he was employed but no one (I mean, no one) has even mentioned what colour of socks he was wearing at the time of the shooting. Without knowing that it is impossible for us to determine who the guilty party was.

So much weight has been attributed to the colour of his skin and to what branch of the military he was employed but no one (I mean, no one) has even mentioned what colour of socks he was wearing at the time of the shooting. Without knowing that it is impossible for us to determine who the guilty party was.
Typical shallow shit ^ from glasnut.

That was nice shooting by the policeman. Perfectly justified.

I hear everyone arguments which are all extremely stupid.

The police officer was less than 1 second away from dying.

It only takes .4 seconds to draw a gun from a holster.

.2 seconds to shoot if the gun is in your hand

I accept that he opened the door with a gun in his hand.

I absolutely recognize that this very factor is what led to the deputy opening up on him.

But the sad fact is, that in doing so, the deputy failed to comply with his training and proper police procedure.

This case is obviously a tragedy for the victim. It is, frankly, also a tragedy for the deputy. If the deputy had a second chance in this incident, I can almost guarantee he would have held his fire. He has to live with this tragedy for the rest of his life.
What does his training and the police procedure state

He is wearing bloody red socks

What does his training and the police procedure state
Depends on where he got the training.

But for the most part, police training and procedure is to order any suspect to drop his weapon BEFORE using deadly force against him.

You, by the way, are at least partially correct. It absolutely boils down to a split second decision.

Depends on where he got the training.

But for the most part, police training and procedure is to order any suspect to drop his weapon BEFORE using deadly force against him.

You, by the way, are at least partially correct. It absolutely boils down to a split second decision.
I know the recird fast draw is, .2 seconds, holstered. Nobody today is that fast. His was in his hand so, I say in .3 seconds he could of killed the policeman.

Who answers the door with a gun in hand, after the police announce, twice.

I would have to talk to police, i would bet money that the training does not address a man holding a gun, opening the door.

But either way, it is tragic, and dumb. We can speculate all we want about false facts.

We can also be happy, another police man did not die.

Shiuld this police man be charged, no. Should he be a policeman, hard to say.

If I was his partner, would I want another policeman by my side when confronting armed criminals...

Forum List

Back