Am i the only one on this board who hates "self checkout?"

Who the fuck wants to go inside a store and start working? I;m not ringing up shit that's what the fucking cashiers are for. What is supposed to be the benefit? Get out the store faster?

The reason why I use them so those like you don't serve me...

Now do not hate the self checkout lanes amd just accept machines are better than you!

Everything is better than you

Who the fuck wants to go inside a store and start working? I;m not ringing up shit that's what the fucking cashiers are for. What is supposed to be the benefit? Get out the store faster?

For some of us, getting out of the store faster is the only reason we need. Time is valuable to us and the less time we spend checking out the more time we have for really important things. Of course, those who don't have more important things to do can wait patiently in line while reading the front page of the National Inquire and other magazines.

It appears that some people love the atmosphere of their local grocery store and want to prolong their shopping experience by waiting in line behind a woman with a cart full of groceries and a handful of coupons rather than use the much quicker self-checkout. If this is you all I can say is enjoy the wait.

I never use them, no matter how long they let the lines get at the regular check out. Aldi's doesn't have auto check outs, and they're faster than even most convenience stores when I used to go in one of those once in awhile, so we know for a fact it isn't the register people who are the problem and overpaid. They also need to put in cash only lines, so all of you morons with the stacks of crappy plastic that works half the time can waste each others' time; I stood in line behind some moron buying a 74 cent candy bar and bag of chips for 6 minutes while he tried to get his stupid cards to work. It should be legal to shoot these assholes.

Carrying cash is a thing of the past

No, it isn't. That's just what banks want you to have to do away with; they like those fees and scams.

I never use them, no matter how long they let the lines get at the regular check out. Aldi's doesn't have auto check outs, and they're faster than even most convenience stores when I used to go in one of those once in awhile, so we know for a fact it isn't the register people who are the problem and overpaid. They also need to put in cash only lines, so all of you morons with the stacks of crappy plastic that works half the time can waste each others' time; I stood in line behind some moron buying a 74 cent candy bar and bag of chips for 6 minutes while he tried to get his stupid cards to work. It should be legal to shoot these assholes.

No, it isn't. That's just what banks want you to have to do away with; they like those fees and scams.

The most I carry is 20 bones

You're the only one who hates things for no reason here. :funnyface:

You must be in a foul mood all day.

I hate your posts. Cancel your internet service

Hey FBJ let make a deal and you cancel your life to save the world from your pathetic rants about your mundane life!

You would make life so much better!

They are supposed to be adding a forum on this board called

"Mudane Pointless Things I Must Share"

You're the only one who hates things for no reason here. :funnyface:

You must be in a foul mood all day.

I hate your posts. Cancel your internet service

Hey FBJ let make a deal and you cancel your life to save the world from your pathetic rants about your mundane life!

You would make life so much better!

They are supposed to be adding a forum on this board called

"Mudane Pointless Things I Must Share"

I thought that was what the Current Events forum was for.

We never use self checkout. I expect them to pack up our stuff, and at my specific instructions. Double bag the vino, and keep the eggs, cans and bakery goods separate, dammit.

And don't ask me if we found everything okay. If we hadn't I'd have had your manager standing on the line.

The customer is always right.

The least I carry is $400. You spend less when you have to lay out and count the actual cash, a lot less.

The least I carry is $400. You spend less when you have to lay out and count the actual cash, a lot less.

$400???? Ok BIG TIME

I'm not a great friend of self-checkout myself.

But if I happen to find myself there......there is always a nice employee ready to help me.

hehehehe:p

I'm not a great friend of self-checkout myself.

But if I happen to find myself there......there is always a nice employee ready to help me.

hehehehe:p

Is it because you have a FAT BUTT?

No shit, I let them ring it up and bag it

Forum List

Back