Am I wrong to bet on my immune system instead of the Covid vaccine?

I'll pass I'm 73 and with a host of medical problems. When they first started giving flu shots I always took the shot and always developed flu symptoms immediately afterward and then still likely as not caught the flu later on. So I quit taking them and caught the flu less often. Frankly too many people that I definitely do not trust seem far too determined that I will take the shot. I'll pass, thank you.
It’s a bad move !! You’re at extreme risk of catching it and not surviving
Talk to a doctor
This virus is no joke

Do yourself some reading brother. Here is a full book on the Contagion myth for free:

The Contagion Myth - Why Viruses (including Coronavirus) are Not the Cause of Disease,

Not taking the vaccine is a bad move
You will get the virus and you may not recover

VACCINE ADDICTS ARE LIKE HEROIN ADDICTS

This Covid can cause serious long term damage
You should get the vaccine and you will have immunity to mild it

I have talked to several doctors!
I know nothing about medicine but I know this virus is deadly

Not taking the vaccine is a bad move
You will get the virus and you may not recover

VACCINE ADDICTS ARE LIKE HEROIN ADDICTS

This Covid can cause serious long term damage
You should get the vaccine and you will have immunity to mild it

What has led you to believe it is a virus? How do you know COVID isn't caused by microparasites? And their are much better cures if you get sick, one being Vitamin D3. Why would you put your life in the hands of Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies when they only make money on sick people not healthy people? Not to mention they have no liability if you were to get hurt from one of their injections. Not to mention a virus can only be passed through an injection into your blood.

What is your age Range

If you are asking me, I am 41 and healthy as an Ox. :D I also don't live in fear of viruses.
Most likely you would only be knocked out a few days or weeks but who knows ?? A top new ufc fighter had it last December and has never recovered

I don't get sick so good luck to that. Sure if I am hit with some kind of bio-weapon, their is no doubt it will knock me or anyone down, which they can blame as a virus. But I also have many remedies for a bio weapon.

What is your age Range

If you are asking me, I am 41 and healthy as an Ox. :D I also don't live in fear of viruses.
Most likely you would only be knocked out a few days or weeks but who knows ?? A top new ufc fighter had it last December and has never recovered

I don't get sick so good luck to that. Sure if I am hit with some kind of bio-weapon, their is no doubt it will knock me or anyone down, which they can blame as a virus. But I also have many remedies for a bio weapon.
These guys in their 50s and up are playing with fire

What is your age Range

Leftist Bolshevik Jews have destroyed America but don’t blame me

What is your age Range

My dad is 63 and he has no fear. He has never had a vaccine in his life. Lucky for him his family was to poor as a kid. He is healthy as an Ox and rarely gets sick. Loves his booze. :D

What is your age Range

My dad is 63 and he has no fear. He has never had a vaccine in his life. Lucky for him his family was to poor as a kid. He is healthy as an Ox and rarely gets sick. Loves his booze. :D
My dad thinks Biden is the greatest
That is why we stopped talking!!

What is your age Range

Does he just drink beer or whisky ??

What is your age Range

My dad thinks Biden is the greatest
That is why we stopped talking!!

My girlfriends parents are the same way. Biden and crew are the real viruses in the US. :D Parasitical viruses.

What is your age Range

He will drink anything. His home beer is called Pottsville pisswater, otherwise known as Yuengling.:D

What is your age Range

He will drink anything. His home beer is called Pottsville pisswater, otherwise known as Yuengling.:D
I just like Rum
Don’t know why ?? I like rum

Forum List

Back