Amanda Knox engaged

I have faith that the Obama administration will do the right thing and extradite.

Europe has never denied any American extradition request. Why should Murica' get to stomp over European rights?

She was found not guilty, the United States will not extradite her now as double jeopardy is attached and the United States because double jeopardy is now attached.

So The Obama Administration and the Department of Justice will not extradite her. They don't even have her in custody.
First off, they need to put her in custody. Otherwise, its a slap in the face to the family of the promising young lady she murdered

And putting her in jail would violate her US Civil Rights and would be a slap in the face to the United States Constitution and The United States Justice System.

Countries will extradite if the charges or the penalties are not part of their Justice system.
Your little constitution, written by old white men 400 years ago, doesn't mean shit when compared to the LIFE of a pretty, brave, smart young woman taken in her prime

And the extradition treaties are what they are, the United States has laws as does Italy, and all parties need to respect the others laws.

As far as your opinion...it doesn't mean shit.

I have faith that the Obama administration will do the right thing and extradite.

Europe has never denied any American extradition request. Why should Murica' get to stomp over European rights?

She was found not guilty, the United States will not extradite her now as double jeopardy is attached and the United States because double jeopardy is now attached.

So The Obama Administration and the Department of Justice will not extradite her. They don't even have her in custody.
First off, they need to put her in custody. Otherwise, its a slap in the face to the family of the promising young lady she murdered

And putting her in jail would violate her US Civil Rights and would be a slap in the face to the United States Constitution and The United States Justice System.

Countries will extradite if the charges or the penalties are not part of their Justice system.
Your little constitution, written by old white men 400 years ago, doesn't mean shit when compared to the LIFE of a pretty, brave, smart young woman taken in her prime

And the extradition treaties are what they are, the United States has laws as does Italy, and all parties need to respect the others laws.

My opinion matches that of the UK government, which has a vested interest in seeing the Kercher family recieve justice

My opinion matches that of the UK government, which has a vested interest in seeing the Kercher family recieve justice

Good for you, glad to hear it. My opinion matches the US government , which has a vested interest in seeing the U.S. Justice protected, civil rights protected and the Constitution protected.

Again, your opinion means shit.

Good for you, glad to hear it. My opinion matches the US government , which has a vested interest in seeing the U.S. Justice protected, civil rights protected and the Constitution protected.

Your opinion, plus the opinion of the US government, means shit compared to the life of a promising young lady, and her grieving family who would love nothing more than justice

Your opinion, plus the opinion of the US government, means shit compared to the life of a promising young lady, and her grieving family who would love nothing more than justice

Unfortunately, for you, Knox is in the United States and under the jurisdiction of U.S. Law. If she was under Italian jurisdiction, then you would have something.

Right now you have nothing but your opinion.

Unfortunately, for you, Knox is in the United States and under the jurisdiction of U.S. Law. If she was under Italian jurisdiction, then you would have something.

So you admit that you don't give a fuck about the victim's family and all the grief they had to suffer through?

So you admit that you don't give a fuck about the victim's family and all the grief they had to suffer through?

I didn't say that, this is about justice and respecting each countries justice system. Italy tried her and found her not guilty. She came home to the U.S. A country that does not allow double jeopardy. Italy now wants a second bite of the apple. That is against the U.S. law.

I can't imagine the family's pain, however laws are in place to protect everyone and double jeopardy prevents government from being overbearing on an individual.

I didn't say that, this is about justice and respecting each countries justice system. Italy tried her and found her not guilty. She came home to the U.S. A country that does not allow double jeopardy. Italy now wants a second bite of the apple. That is against the U.S. law.

I can't imagine the family's pain, however laws are in place to protect everyone and double jeopardy prevents government from being overbearing on an individual.

Is funny how RWNJ's claim to be so hard on crime, but when a white American murders somebody overseas, they ignore all legal procedures of the country the murder took place in and hail the murderer as a heroine

Is funny how RWNJ's claim to be so hard on crime, but when a white American murders somebody overseas, they ignore all legal procedures of the country the murder took place in and hail the murderer as a heroine

Italy had a shot at her, they failed, now they want another shot at her and if it fails, do they want another and then another?

Italy allowed her to leave and she came back to the U.S. where it is illegal to try her again. Italy's laws don't override U.S. Law in the U.S.

Skin color doesn't matter, you keep injecting emotional rants in your argument, it is not emotional, it is all based on laws. She also is not a heroine, your hyperbole is not based in law.

Italy had a shot at her, they failed, now they want another shot at her and if it fails, do they want another and then another?

Italy allowed her to leave and she came back to the U.S. where it is illegal to try her again. Italy's laws don't override U.S. Law in the U.S.

Skin color doesn't matter, you keep injecting emotional rants in your argument, it is not emotional, it is all based on laws. She also is not a heroine, your hyperbole is not based in law.

Italy's justice system is Italy's justice system. She committed a murder in Italy, so she should be sentenced by Italy's justice system

Italy's justice system is Italy's justice system. She committed a murder in Italy, so she should be sentenced by Italy's justice system

She was let go by Italy. The had a trial and found her not guilty. They let her go, are they now allowed to go after her for the same offense over and over and over again? I am sorry if the Italian government is incompetent and could not convict her the first time but how many times do they get?

She was let go by Italy. The had a trial and found her not guilty. They let her go, are they now allowed to go after her for the same offense over and over and over again? I am sorry if the Italian government is incompetent and could not convict her the first time but how many times do they get?
I don't know? Why don;t you read THEIR laws?

I don't need to read their laws, right now Knox is under U.S. jurisdiction, under U.S. law, double jeopardy is attached. just as Italy would not extradite to the U.S. if the person faced the death penalty, because the death penalty is against the law in Italy.

No countries laws trump another countries laws.

Bloody sickening..
Who's Amanda Knocks and why should anybody care?

:popcorn:

She has a high IQ
So did Ted Bundy.

It cannot be extradited until after the Italian Review Court proceeding on March 25. It fled the country before trial, says it will NEVER return to face justice willingly. Left its last to sexual partners to take the rap. Amanda Knox is a brutal murderer living free in the USA, and likely to kill again.

She didn't kill anyone, the trial was a farce, she was the victim of a witch-hunt by a corrupt prosecutor. From the top...
There was none of her DNA at the scene.
There was a BUNCH of DNA from a lowlife named Rudy Guede. Guede had a totally-implausible "alibi", and immediately fled the country.
Rather than doing the right thing (letting Knox go and arresting Guede), they DOUBLED DOWN on corruption.
The prosecutor actually had someone researching a book on a different case thrown in prison (without charges). His co-author was forced to leave Italy because the prosecutor was tapping his phone, bugging his car, and actually accused him of crimes that he refused to name. Why? Because the authors disagreed with the prosecutor's pet theory on the murders. Said theory (a Satanic cult dating back centuries) is, to put it mildly, implausible. (Note that the FBI agrees with the authors: it's one psychopath.)
He is a conspiracy-theorist and probably at least borderline delusional.
Said prosecutor is also now on trial for corruption.

Last edited:
She's sexy, I'd do her. Might need handcuffs or rope......

I'd spend a night playing with her puppies.....doubt I'd want to fall asleep around her though....
smiley-scared002.gif

AmandaKnox_zps728bc0c8.jpg
She needs to get raped by her cellmates hourly in Italy to remind her of the pain she put the Krecher family through

You're a psychopath and need to be put down like a rabid dog.

The "legal procedures" in Italy are a farce...they are straight from the days of Mussolini. (That was said by no less than Italy's Prime Minister.) The Italian "justice" system needs a top-to-bottom overhaul.

The "legal procedures" in Italy are a farce...they are straight from the days of Mussolini. (That was said by no less than Italy's Prime Minister.) The Italian "justice" system needs a top-to-bottom overhaul.

You should read a booked titled The Monster of Florence. It will give you a little insight into the Italian legal system.

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Florence-Douglas-Preston/dp/1455573825/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425774933&sr=8-1&keywords=the+monster+of+Florence

When author Douglas Preston moved his family to Florence he never expected he would soon become obsessed and entwined in a horrific crime story whose true-life details rivaled the plots of his own bestselling thrillers. While researching his next book, Preston met Mario Spezi, an Italian journalist who told him about the Monster of Florence, Italy's answer to Jack the Ripper, a terror who stalked lovers' lanes in the Italian countryside. The killer would strike at the most intimate time, leaving mutilated corpses in his bloody wake over a period from 1968 to 1985. One of these crimes had taken place in an olive grove on the property of Preston's new home. That was enough for him to join "Monsterologist" Spezi on a quest to name the killer, or killers, and bring closure to these unsolved crimes. Local theories and accusations flourished: the killer was a cuckolded husband; a local aristocrat; a physician or butcher, someone well-versed with knives; a satanic cult... Add to this a paranoid police force more concerned with saving face and naming a suspect (any suspect) than with assessing the often conflicting evidence on hand, and an unbelievable twist that finds both authors charged with obstructing justice, with Spezi jailed on suspicion of being the Monster himself...

Some of the officials Preston dealt with were and are also involved with the Knox case... And it's a pretty good read...

Bloody sickening. A convicted murderer gets to live her life in peace while her victim, Meredith Kercher, goes unremembered. All because the US doesn't have the balls to accept another democracy's justice system's results, and extradite her to Italy to be punished for the brutal murder of a promising young lady.
Apparently you think an American citizen should be railroaded by the courts of a foreign country?\
Knox was acquitted the first time. Public pressure and a severely bruised ego allowed a second trial in absentia. We prohibit double jeopardy here. We do not recognize the courts foreign countries when they violate the constitutional rights of US Citizens at home or abroad.
WTF are you upchucking this shit for anyway.. The point is moot. Knox is not going to serve a minute.

Forum List

Back