Amanda Knox Guilt Reinstated.

Amanda's hair would look better in a classic bob style, just above her shoulders.

Italian legal system found her guilty, then found her innocent.
Italian legal system doesn't seem to have a clue what it's doing [as regards this case].

She served four years in prison.
She should not be forced to return to Italy to be tossed in prison for another 28 years.
Not enough airtight evidence against her for my liking.

Last edited:
Someone was smart to get her out of the country as soon as they could when her verdict was overturned...

For anyone interested in learning a little more about the corrupt Italian judicial system, I recommend the book The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi. You might rethink your poorly drawn conclusions as to Knox's guilt.

You may still be able to find Preston's interview about his experiences with the Italian courts online. I think it was 20/20 or some such show.

Haven't read the book, but plan to. I did see the interview...and I truly think Knox was railroaded.

How convenient. Guilty as sin, yet she probably won't see the inside of a jail cell unless the US decide to lock her up.

There was a man from the FBI who reviewed the DNA evidence in the case and he said the Italian authorities made mistakes. The alleged motive is that the Italian Legal system is on trial and they allegedly have to reinstate confidence and save face. It has always been said that if you aren't at home, people could care less about you and they will throw the book at her because they allegedly don't care ; she is an outsider. The only interests they allegedly care about are saving their careers from this mistake.

Google FBI agent Steve Moore claims Amanda Knoxx is Innocent of murder and there is an ABC news article on it.

Last edited:
Knox is not giving up. She can get another trial. There is no limit to the number of trials in an Italian court.

I'm all for providing safe haven to those who are being victimized by a corrupt foreign judicial system, but the first time that refugee breaks one of our laws, I say deport!

She will not be extradited to Italy because our constitution protects us from kangaroo courts like that. The "double jeopardy" clause. She's already been tried.

Suppose we want someone extradited and they won't because we didn't hand over Amanda?

I'm all for providing safe haven to those who are being victimized by a corrupt foreign judicial system, but the first time that refugee breaks one of our laws, I say deport!

No one saw her do anything though.

How convenient. Guilty as sin, yet she probably won't see the inside of a jail cell unless the US decide to lock her up.

I just watched a segment about her trial in Italy. You might find it interesting to know how the first trial took place, with an "investigator" who also serves as prosecutor, and who is also identified as a "religious" zealot who sees satanic ritual killing everywhere and was more interested in the sexual behavior of young Amanda than he was in pursuing the actual killer (he got a reduced sentence, btw). He has since faced a judicial misconduct IN THAT CASE, and was still allowed to re-try it AFTER a retrial that found NO EVIDENCE of her or her former boyfriend's guilt, a retrial that exonerated and set them both free. Here in the US there are safeguards against double jeopardy, as well as from the kangaroo court setting that issued the overturned conviction in the first place. :eusa_think:

What evidence was there? She shared an apartment. There wasn't an eyewitness. They allegedly hit her for a confession without a lawyer present? They botched the gathering of DNA allegedly? You aren't presumed innocent before being proved guilty in Italy. The former judge allegedly had problems of his own credibility. It allegedly sounds like the default over there is guilty and you have to prove you are innocent. This is a reason for Americans not to visit backward countries.

Exactly. Their laws say guilty until proven innocent. Anyone voluntarily traveling there needs to abide by them. If you can't don't go there. Otherwise you abide by them.

That is irrelevant. We have enough home grown criminals, there's no need for us to import them.

This isn't about Amanda Knox. Any immigrant that violates the law should be deported.

That is irrelevant. We have enough home grown criminals, there's no need for us to import them.

This isn't about Amanda Knox. Any immigrant that violates the law should be deported.

Is she a citizen or not? If she is a citizen, can you deport her? I think she would have the same rights and privileges as the rest of us.

Is she a citizen or not? If she is a citizen, can you deport her? I think she would have the same rights and privileges as the rest of us.

Amanda Knox is a citizen of the United States and isn't even Italian or from Italian descent. She was in Italy going to school. She cannot be deported. She will not be extradited because the United States has it's own laws against double jeopardy. Italy doesn't have a law against double jeopardy. A person can be tried as many times as the prosecutor wants to file the charges.

Amanda Knox is a citizen of the United States and isn't even Italian or from Italian descent. She was in Italy going to school. She cannot be deported. She will not be extradited because the United States has it's own laws against double jeopardy. Italy doesn't have a law against double jeopardy. A person can be tried as many times as the prosecutor wants to file the charges.

America's stance on double jeopardy has no weight on crimes alleged to be committed on foreign soil.

Amanda Knox better pray the US never reverses their extradition policy with Italy.

Personally, I'm for extraditing her. We have too many people getting off easy as it is. Just make Italy pay for the air fare.

America's stance on double jeopardy has no weight on crimes alleged to be committed on foreign soil.

Amanda Knox better pray the US never reverses their extradition policy with Italy.

Personally, I'm for extraditing her. We have too many people getting off easy as it is. Just make Italy pay for the air fare.

America's stance on double jeopardy has no effect on the legal processes of another country. It does offer such constitutional protection to American citizens IN America. If Knox were in Italy, it would have no effect on foreign soil. Even if America were to reverse an extradition policy and perhaps remove all double jeopardy protections from anyone anywhere, even here, unless such a change were retroactive, Amanda Knox would still not be extradited.

America's stance on double jeopardy has no effect on the legal processes of another country. It does offer such constitutional protection to American citizens IN America. If Knox were in Italy, it would have no effect on foreign soil. Even if America were to reverse an extradition policy and perhaps remove all double jeopardy protections from anyone anywhere, even here, unless such a change were retroactive, Amanda Knox would still not be extradited.

^ Dumbassery.

US law bears no weight on crimes committed on foreign soil. Should the US change their policy on extradition, Amanda Knox better find a new country to call home. The fact she's a fugitive in a country with an extradition treaty would be all the US bureaucrats would care about.

Forum List

Back