🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amarosa is gonna write a tell all....about her years in the Trump white house

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Omarosa Manigault Newman Denies She Was Fired From The White House
The former “Apprentice” star slammed news outlets reporting otherwise.
Newman said she has always been “loyal” and “straightforward” with Trump in their 14-year relationship. Still, she suggested there were some aspects of working in the White House that didn’t sit well with her.

“I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and people,” Newman said. “And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear.”
DRAjLgBVoAEvWEZ.jpg

Look out Trump, ya girl is out too make a dolla, the Art of the Deal way......you taught her well!!

Of course she is.
She saw the dollar signs and the massive amount of loot she could make telling her fake story and now is the time to start throwing a fit. This is how they planned to get rid of Trump.

Is she going to say she was raped by the Duke lacrosse team?

• Banned
Of course she is.
She saw the dollar signs and the massive amount of loot she could make telling her fake story and now is the time to start throwing a fit. This is how they planned to get rid of Trump.
This is what you get when you vote in a ill equipt, ignorant, clueless moronic simp, ie Trump who hired anything that kissed his ugly orange ass. Let the story begin!!

• Banned
Of course she is.
Lay that groundwork of her story being fake.....even before she writes anything. :lol:
Trump lies so much that truth to his followers are like kryptonite.

Of course she is.

Yes, everyone is out to get Trump, even people who've loyally worked for him for 14 years.

Okay, not sure if she is going to break bad on Trump or not, because it looks like Kelly was the one who forced her out.

I see. She's gonna go from pimping for Trump to out right whoring. Got it.

The OP is calling others stupid, but he is the one who referred in his headline to her 10 months in the Trump White House as years. What a macaroon.

Omarosa Manigault Newman Denies She Was Fired From The White House
The former “Apprentice” star slammed news outlets reporting otherwise.
Newman said she has always been “loyal” and “straightforward” with Trump in their 14-year relationship. Still, she suggested there were some aspects of working in the White House that didn’t sit well with her.

“I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and people,” Newman said. “And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear.”
DRAjLgBVoAEvWEZ.jpg

Look out Trump, ya girl is out too make a dolla, the Art of the Deal way......you taught her well!!

And this is uncommon?

Breaking news, water is wet!

Forum List

Back