Amazing! Democrat Senator Blames Russia For Ossoffs Crushing Loss (Video)

So the left have been keeping this Russian hoax going to taint and delegitimize our President and this idiot is blaming this narrative on Ossoff’s loss You just can’t make this idiocy up.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/dem-senator-blames-russia-ossoffs-crushing-loss-video/
/----- Sen Murphy said "“I think the Democrats need to be hyper-focused on an economic message that tells people that the Republican party is all about the economic growth for millionaires and billionaires and the Democrat party is about economic growth for everybody." Well that's been the Dem message since Reagan was ruining for president. I wonder why they can't get their message out?

He blamed all the attention on Russia for it...well shit head who the fuck do you think keeps this crap alive!? YOUR PARTY! You are talking to the WRONG folks here...talk to your own party who have acted like my 2 year old when I tell her no the past 8 months!

• Banned
My thread was moved to hinterlands but no doubt the bad weather hurt the Dems and the Russians used the same particle ray that they did in the election
to make it rain.

Forum List

Back