🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazing picture of Trump rally.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I really didn't think that the protest support for Trump would go this far or for so long.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the duplicate, can't delete.

CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg

Last edited:
I really didn't think that the protest support for Trump would go this far or for so long.

CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg
Just a bunch of Nazis. Ask any left wing loon. They will tell you.

Now if Cankles had crowds like that, libs and their media would be saying how wonderful her crowds are.

I don't see a lot of people saying the government is doing a good job. So if Hillary represents the Obama quo, then Trump is the outsider change agent.

Government is out of touch with the American public and the American public is tired of the rich writing laws for the rich.

Is Trump the answer? Not sure on that but disgruntled voters need to be addressed and people need to feel like their voices are heard. Congress and the President don't seem to be listening anymore.

It's more about people and less about the party.

Comparing Trump to Hitler is taking Trump way too seriously. I sort of get why people are calling him racist, but he's no KKK card carrying member, either. He's just a blowhard. Don't give him more credit than is his due.

Government is out of touch with the American public and the American public is tired of the rich writing laws for the rich.

Is Trump the answer? Not sure on that but disgruntled voters need to be addressed and people need to feel like their voices are heard. Congress and the President don't seem to be listening anymore.

It's more about people and less about the party.
I agree. Let's hope the powers that be actually learn from the Trump phenomenon. That would be the silver lining here.

Time to end Illegal Immigration. Just that one issue alone, can seal the deal for Trump with many Americans. The same ole same ole has to go. Time to restore the rule of law and fix our dismantled Immigration System.

CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg

Now if Cankles had crowds like that, libs and their media would be saying how wonderful her crowds are.
They say that anyway. Someone compared trumps 30,000 strong crowd, and Hillary's 1300...and within minutes some acolyte posted a skewed view photo of her little gathering with the cutline of 'thousands attend Hillary Ralph's lolol

CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg

They say that anyway. Someone compared trumps 30,000 strong crowd, and Hillary's 1300...and within minutes some acolyte posted a skewed view photo of her little gathering with the cutline of 'thousands attend Hillary Ralph's lolol

The Onion has a great article today on Hillary:

Poll Finds Hillary Clinton Candidate Most Americans Want To Have 8-Ounce Glass Of Tap Water With

Forum List

Back