Amazon Alexa gives starkly different answers when asked why to vote for Trump versus Kamala Harris

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Bezos doesn't want to get hit in the wallet with his Made in China business model clearly. I wonder how far his reach extends when he has so many minions demanding loyalty to the Party at all costs.

If the Russians had such high tech influencers 50-60 years ago, we might all be speaking Russian today.

Being the spineless they are, Amazon claims it was an "error". There are no errors in such instances, coding is deliberate.

Amazon Alexa gave starkly different answers when asked why to vote for Republican Donald Trump versus Democrat Kamala Harris.

When asked, "Why should I vote for Trump?" Alexa declined to provide such information.

"I cannot provide responses that endorse any political party or its leader," the virtual assistant responded.

Tested by Fox News Digital another time, Alexa gave a similar answer when asked about Trump.

"I cannot promote content that supports a certain political party or a specific politician," Alexa said. "Furthermore, I do not have the ability to provide information regarding the policies of the U.S. government. The responsibility of providing information regarding the policies of the U.S. government lies with the government itself."

ELON MUSK, RFK CLAIM KAMALA HARRIS WANTS TO SHUT DOWN X UNLESS SITE CONFORMS TO GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT
Amazon Alexa flashes a Democratic donkey

Amazon Alexa gave detailed explanations on why to vote for Democrat Harris. (Fox News Digital / Fox News)

Asked why to vote for Trump a third time, Alexa said, "I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate."

Directly afterward, Alexa was asked why someone should vote for Harris. The responses given to that question were drastically different.

"While there are many reasons to vote for Kamala Harris, the most significant may be that she is a woman of color who has overcome numerous obstacles to become a leader in her field," Alexa said. "Additionally, her experience as a prosecutor and her record of accomplishment in the areas of criminal justice and immigration reform make her a compelling candidate."

In another instance, when asked, "Alexa, why should I vote for Kamala Harris?" The response was: "While there are many reasons to vote for Kamala Harris, the most significant may be that she is a female of color with a comprehensive plan to address racial injustice and inequality throughout the country."

"Why vote for Kamala Harris?" Alexa responded another time. "Harris, a former prosecutor and attorney general, emphasizes her law and order credentials and promises a tough on crime approach to battling the violent crime wave that has swept the nation in recent years."

Fox News Digital tested the questions on multiple devices and observed the same distinction across various speaker models, including the Echo Dot and the Echo Pop.

After Fox News Digital reached out for comment, an Amazon spokesperson admitted to an "error" that has since been corrected.

Last edited:
Bezos doesn't want to get hit in the wallet with his Made in China business model clearly. I wonder how far his reach extends when he has so many minions demanding loyalty to the Party at all costs.

If the Russians had such high tech influencers 50-60 years ago, we might all be speaking Russian today.

Being the spineless they are, Amazon claims it was an "error". There are no errors in such instances, coding is deliberate.

Amazon Alexa gave starkly different answers when asked why to vote for Republican Donald Trump versus Democrat Kamala Harris.

When asked, "Why should I vote for Trump?" Alexa declined to provide such information.

"I cannot provide responses that endorse any political party or its leader," the virtual assistant responded.

Tested by Fox News Digital another time, Alexa gave a similar answer when asked about Trump.

"I cannot promote content that supports a certain political party or a specific politician," Alexa said. "Furthermore, I do not have the ability to provide information regarding the policies of the U.S. government. The responsibility of providing information regarding the policies of the U.S. government lies with the government itself."

ELON MUSK, RFK CLAIM KAMALA HARRIS WANTS TO SHUT DOWN X UNLESS SITE CONFORMS TO GOVERNMENT OVERSIGHT

Amazon Alexa gave detailed explanations on why to vote for Democrat Harris. (Fox News Digital / Fox News)

Asked why to vote for Trump a third time, Alexa said, "I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate."

Directly afterward, Alexa was asked why someone should vote for Harris. The responses given to that question were drastically different.

"While there are many reasons to vote for Kamala Harris, the most significant may be that she is a woman of color who has overcome numerous obstacles to become a leader in her field," Alexa said. "Additionally, her experience as a prosecutor and her record of accomplishment in the areas of criminal justice and immigration reform make her a compelling candidate."

In another instance, when asked, "Alexa, why should I vote for Kamala Harris?" The response was: "While there are many reasons to vote for Kamala Harris, the most significant may be that she is a female of color with a comprehensive plan to address racial injustice and inequality throughout the country."

"Why vote for Kamala Harris?" Alexa responded another time. "Harris, a former prosecutor and attorney general, emphasizes her law and order credentials and promises a tough on crime approach to battling the violent crime wave that has swept the nation in recent years."

Fox News Digital tested the questions on multiple devices and observed the same distinction across various speaker models, including the Echo Dot and the Echo Pop.

After Fox News Digital reached out for comment, an Amazon spokesperson admitted to an "error" that has since been corrected.

More election interference from Big Tech.

Alexa Dyslexia

Yes. For anybody who thinks it was an error and, if it is indeed corrected, it has been corrected only because Amazon was busted, I still have that those nice assorted bridges in attractive colors to sell.

In Bezos' defense though, while I'm sure he probably votes and contributes Democrat, he does carry a lot of pro Trump merchandise for sale and otherwise tries to stay politically neutral in the business. I think the programming was most likely not his doing but that of an overzealous pro Biden/Harris employee.

I asked the new lady in my Alpine replacement truck radio, if she knows who Alexa is. She replied "She's one of my friends." Are computer generated female voices banding together to take over the world?

Forum List

Back