🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon 'Breaks Up' W/New York / Cuomo: "It's not ME - It's Definitely YOU!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

New York / Cuomo Gets DUMPED in the LATEST Break-Up where business and some of New York's Wealthiest Inhabitants Are SLITTING!

"Amazon announced Thursday it was turning back on its plans to build its second headquarters in New York City, the company said in a statement. The move comes after backlash from lawmakers, notably Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who bemoaned the project.

"After much thought and deliberation, we’ve decided not to move forward with our plans to build a headquarters for Amazon in Long Island City, Queens," the Seattle-based Amazon said in the release."

Insane Tax Rates are bad enough, but throw AOC into the mix ,and it is enough for successful business to say:

upload_2019-2-14_13-35-34.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/amazon-pulls-out-of-plan-to-build-new-york-city-headquarters

New York / Cuomo Gets DUMPED in the LATEST Break-Up where business and some of New York's Wealthiest Inhabitants Are SLITTING!

"Amazon announced Thursday it was turning back on its plans to build its second headquarters in New York City, the company said in a statement. The move comes after backlash from lawmakers, notably Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who bemoaned the project.

"After much thought and deliberation, we’ve decided not to move forward with our plans to build a headquarters for Amazon in Long Island City, Queens," the Seattle-based Amazon said in the release."

Insane Tax Rates are bad enough, but throw AOC into the mix ,and it is enough for successful business to say:

View attachment 245858

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/amazon-pulls-out-of-plan-to-build-new-york-city-headquarters

OP heading made me laugh out loud!

Cortez is a walking demolition machine. She absolutely will not stop. She'll be back.

Amazon can go screw. It’s disgraceful how cities whore themselves out to amazon .

I always thought it was a rediculous plan.

Why the hell would Amazon want to headquarter in such a denesely populated, already well employed area. They should go to more rural places like those in PA where people could really use the jobs.

Why the hell would Amazon want to headquarter in such a denesely populated, already well employed area. They should go to more rural places like PA or AZ
They want to attract the best and brightest, not deter them

Why the hell would Amazon want to headquarter in such a denesely populated, already well employed area. They should go to more rural places like PA or AZ

The answer is to give incentives and make them move. Queens is congested enough.

The answer is to give incentives and make them move. Queens is congested enough.
You don't choose to "make" somebody do something when you can get them to want to do it. People dream of moving to New York City, not Drysdale, AZ.

You don't choose to "make" somebody do something when you can get them to want to do it. People dream of moving to New York City, not Drysdale, AZ.

Nobody is "making" anyone, put up enough bonus and peoople will move. And besides, NYC is not the only place with bright people.

Drunk already?

No tax dollars for amazon. These corporate welfare deals should be illegal.

Nobody is "making" anyone, put up enough bonus and peoople will move. And besides, NYC is not the only place with bright people.
Or don't put up a bonus and ask people to live somewhere that things actually happen

Amazon can go screw. It’s disgraceful how cities whore themselves out to amazon .

Maybe the homeless will hire New Yorkers?

New York just has to re-distribute the wealth so there is wealth equality. Nobody needs to work a job, that's so old fashioned. Wealth equality. Health equality. Mouth wash equality because nobody should have to suffer bad breath. Yeah that last one is a priority. /mocking sarcasm

Forum List

Back