🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazon 'Breaks Up' W/New York / Cuomo: "It's not ME - It's Definitely YOU!"

I always thought it was a rediculous plan.

Why the hell would Amazon want to headquarter in such a denesely populated, already well employed area. They should go to more rural places like PA or AZ
They want to attract the best and brightest, not deter them

The answer is to give incentives and make them move. Queens is congested enough.
NYC is a shithole.

Your little cranium is a shithole.

NYC on the other hand is an American icon.
Well Amazon just said “fuck you” to your so called icon.

I always thought it was a rediculous plan.

Why the hell would Amazon want to headquarter in such a denesely populated, already well employed area. They should go to more rural places like PA or AZ
They want to attract the best and brightest, not deter them

The answer is to give incentives and make them move. Queens is congested enough.
NYC is a shithole.

Your little cranium is a shithole.

NYC on the other hand is an American icon.
Well Amazon just said “fuck you” to your so called icon.

Great - better for everyone.

Mika From ‘Morning Joe’ Says Ocasio-Cortez Makes Her Cringe With Lack Of Experience, Wants To Give Advice

“What’s shocking to me is yet, once again, [Ocasio-Cortez] shows how little she understands not just economics, but even unemployment,” she said. “She’s the one who said the reason unemployment is so low is because a lot of people have two jobs. She needs to learn basic things about what it is to be a representative.”

“Just because she has a progressive agenda, which some people like, does not mean she has the city’s best interest,” Del Percio continued. “What she showed me … is that she only cares about herself, not about her colleagues and Carolyn Maloney, and definitely not about the people she represents, because those people would be getting jobs as well.”

:abgg2q.jpg:

Fair biz is fine . Amazon wants to shake everyone down and get all kinds of special treatment .

Forum List

Back