Amazon colluded with the DOJ to frame former employee.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
This is wild. It seems Carl Nelson, who was Real Estate manager focused on data center deal, was totally framed by Amazon because he left the company and I guess Amazon didn't want to lose him. Over the past 5 years Amazon has referred 80 employees or former employees to the DOJ. The DOJ even got 4 other people to plead guilty to crimes they didn't commit in this case. They later dropped the charges plea deals...which never happens.

DOJ drops charges against 2 accused of bilking Amazon​

The FBI Seized Almost $1 Million From This Family—and Never Charged Them With a Crime​

In April 2020, agents showed up at the Nelsons' home and informed them that Carl—a former real estate transaction manager for Amazon—was under investigation for allegedly depriving the tech behemoth of his "honest services." In plainer terms, they accused him of showing favor to certain developers and securing them deals in exchange for illegal kickbacks. "That never happened and is exactly why I've fought as long and hard as I have," he says. "It's that simple."

Last edited:
Bezos is one of the bad guys. I have never spent a penny with his company, never will. I will pay twice the price and buy it at a Mom & Pop store.

Forum List

Back