Amazon is planning to lay off approximately 10,000 employees

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

Amazon techies are probably ~90% H1B workers. Their H1B visas allow them 60 days to either leave, or switch to another job/visa.

Hey, maybe Romney can hook them up. :laughing0301:

Amazon techies are probably ~90% H1B workers. Their H1B visas allow them 60 days to either leave, or switch to another job/visa.

Hey, maybe Romney can hook them up. :laughing0301:

Tech companies are the first ones to have big IT layoffs.
The Banks and other Financial Services companies will be next.

200w.gif

It's obvious Amazon is automating enough of its' operations in order to let go of people.
I believe this is coming to fast food, also, which will put a lot of low income people out of work. They have already lost a lot of jobs in retail because of Amazon. There aren't JC Penney and Dillards and Sears and Kmart and Toys R Us and Montgomery Ward to employ these people.

I guess we're going to have another round or right wingers applauding people losing their jobs? Why? Because they are just that sick.
Didn't the Democrat loon AOC recently block Amazon from opening a large facility which would have given New York City 25,000 badly needed jobs, and the Democrat leadership applauded her for doing it? ... :cuckoo:

Didn't the Democrat loon AOC recently block Amazon from opening a large facility which would have given New York City 25,000 badly needed jobs, and the Democrat leadership applauded her for doing it? ... :cuckoo:
She's a junior member of the House. She couldn't block a roadway.

I guess we're going to have another round or right wingers applauding people losing their jobs? Why? Because they are just that sick.

After the red wave died they have to find something to bring joy to their lives, and people suffering it is

With lockdowns over there is less online shopping. However, those laid-off Amazon workers will likely be rehired as the holiday season approaches.

Forum List

Back