Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland Also Booted

Ambassadors come, ambassadors go.....that's the nature of the game.

No biggie.

While on the post they have fun....that I know :04:

Last edited:
Big day. Vindman and Sondland.

My guess is that Susan Collins had the wrong call on this one--it doesn't sound like Trump has learned anything from this. He's on a bloody tear. And Sondland was one of the guys in on the "plan." Jeeez, Trump is a bastard.

Wait until Barr and Durham start indicting the Crossfire Hurricane deep state conspirators.
Maybe you should read a good book like "Witch Hunt" by Gregg Jarrett? You'd get a better perspective.
If you don't want to read a big book, watch these videos to see what we're so pissed about:

Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

Well it’s been three years . Let’s count the indictments........ZERO!

Any employee hostile to the boss is going to get canned. That's just the way it is everywhere in the world.

My guess is that Susan Collins had the wrong call on this one--it doesn't sound like Trump has learned anything from this. He's on a bloody tear. And Sondland was one of the guys in on the "plan." Jeeez, Trump is a bastard.

There is nothing wrong with him getting rid of either of these two. I'd have done the same thing.

So starts Trump’s Stalinist style purges.
Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.
I won't vote. I wonder if the Democrats are on Trump's side. I really do.

There is nothing wrong with him getting rid of either of these two. I'd have done the same thing.
Why?

Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.
I won't vote. I wonder if the Democrats are on Trump's side. I really do.

All I can say is I only hope millions feel just like you do.

That is what happens when you testify under oath and tell the Truth in trumpland. And all the cultists cheer.

Does anyone still wonder why others refused to go under oath?
Not at all.

Firing disloyal personnel is Stalinist?
Vindman was loyal to the Constitution and the Country and not to Trump. That was Vindman’s crime. Trump ousted not just Vindman but his brother as well. Trump’s actions meet every definition of a vindictive purge.

Last edited:
Good, should have cleaned house three years ago. Anyone obie hires shit can them now.

Yep, but trump appointed Sondland because he contributed big time to trump.
That's how most ambassadors get appointed, moron.

You're such a dumb ass. I was responding to MM who said Trump should have cleaned house 3 years but that trump is the one who put him there. I know that's how they all get appointed and as usual go fuck yourself.

Vindman was loyal to the Constitution and the Country and not to Trump. That was Vindman’s crime. Trump purged not just Vindman but his brother as well. Trump’s actions meet every definition of a vindictive purge.
Do you actually expect anyone to swallow this horse manure? Vindman is just another leftwing hack.

Vindman was loyal to the Constitution and the Country and not to Trump. That was Vindman’s crime. Trump purged not just Vindman but his brother as well. Trump’s actions meet every definition of a vindictive purge.
Do you actually expect anyone to swallow this horse manure? Vindman is just another leftwing hack.
Spin it anyway you want but Vindman was a patriot just doing his duty.

Forum List

Back