Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland Also Booted

So starts Trump’s Stalinist style purges.
Firing disloyal personnel is Stalinist?
Vindman was loyal to the Constitution and the Country and not to Trump. That was Vindman’s crime. Trump purged not just Vindman but his brother as well. Trump’s actions meet every definition of a vindictive purge.
Do you actually expect anyone to swallow this horse manure? Vindman is just another leftwing hack.
Spin it anyway you want but Vindman was a patriot just doing his duty.

yeah.....his duty was being a traitor.

Vindman was loyal to the Constitution and the Country and not to Trump. That was Vindman’s crime. Trump purged not just Vindman but his brother as well. Trump’s actions meet every definition of a vindictive purge.
Do you actually expect anyone to swallow this horse manure? Vindman is just another leftwing hack.
No he wasn't. He's a leftwing Trump hating hack. Leaking information isn't his duty.

Vindman is an insubordinate cocksucker, who violated the UCMJ by transmitting classified information to people with no need to know.

He belongs in Leavenworth.

No he wasn't. He's a leftwing Trump hating hack. Leaking information isn't his duty.
The reason you call him”left wing” is simply because he refused to kow tow to Trump. This is an unforgivable crime to Trump. Trump before God and Country. Vindman put country first and refused to lie when he was under oath.

Last edited:
Oh grow the fuck up, Felicia.
Please this is exactly what Trump is doing. Purging the State of his enemies. Grow the fuck up.

At least he gave them a chance. DumBama cleared out all the Ambassadors before he even entered the White House.

Trump appointed Sondland.

And Trump removed Sondland. What's the problem?

Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.
I won't vote. I wonder if the Democrats are on Trump's side. I really do.
You keep proving JUST how stupid you really are. They work at the pleasure of the President. Vindman was a rat and no one trusts him he should have been fired as soon as he went before Congress as a rat. As for the Ambassador? Again twinkle toes they work for the President he can fire them for any reason or no reason at all.

Like Vindman, Sondland has been removed as a result of his courageous service to our nation.

Vindman was loyal to the Constitution and the Country and not to Trump. That was Vindman’s crime. Trump ousted not just Vindman but his brother as well. Trump’s actions meet every definition of a vindictive purge.
88A64743-1E4F-4441-9438-D4954F8B3D25.gif

He got himself involved in a political coup. Ha gave potus a script to use when talking to the Ukrainian leader. Potus went off script and the petty underling got his panties in a knot.

It seems by their reaction that the Democrats truly believed there would be no consequences for their actions.

Believe me, consequences are coming.

Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.
You keep proving JUST how stupid you really are. They work at the pleasure of the President. Vindman was a rat and no one trusts him he should have been fired as soon as he went before Congress as a rat. As for the Ambassador? Again twinkle toes they work for the President he can fire them for any reason or no reason at all.
I never said he COULDN'T, did I? His reason stinks, though. Vindictive and intolerant of any who disagree with him. Not attractive at all.

Trump is a shame on us.
I never said he COULDN'T, did I? His reason stinks, though. Vindictive and intolerant of any who disagree with him. Not attractive at all.

So I'm at work, and I sneak into the owners office and try to get my supervisor fired. My plot fails, and my supervisor finds out about it. How long do you suppose I would keep that job?

Trump is a shame on us.

Trump's reasoning was proper. An ambassador forwards the aims of the office implying him. His own opinions are irrelevant and have no expectation of tolerance.

Forum List

Back