Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland Also Booted

Like Vindman, Sondland has been removed as a result of his courageous service to our nation.
He was removed for being disloyal and an incompetent boob.

Sondland chose to place his loyalty to his country over any personal loyalty that he would have, or should have had to rump. There is no evidence that he was ever "incompetent." He was privy to the events about which he testified because he was doing his job.

The kenyan lawn jockey fired ambassadors at will. But that doesn't make a very good story.... hmm?

The incoming Obama administration has notified all politically-appointed ambassadors that they must vacate their posts as of Jan. 20, the day President-elect Barack Obama takes the oath of office, a State Department official said.

Flashback: That Time Obama Brutally Fired All Of Bush's Ambassadors

Pick an Article (maybe 89? Insubordination to a superior) and Vindman should have been court-martialed straight to federal lockup. That marxist chipmunk should be staring at the business end of convict c*ck for the next 40 years.

So starts Trump’s Stalinist style purges.
Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.
I won't vote. I wonder if the Democrats are on Trump's side. I really do.
You keep proving JUST how stupid you really are. They work at the pleasure of the President. Vindman was a rat and no one trusts him he should have been fired as soon as he went before Congress as a rat. As for the Ambassador? Again twinkle toes they work for the President he can fire them for any reason or no reason at all.
I never said he COULDN'T, did I? His reason stinks, though. Vindictive and intolerant of any who disagree with him. Not attractive at all.

So I'm at work, and I sneak into the owners office and try to get my supervisor fired. My plot fails, and my supervisor finds out about it. How long do you suppose I would keep that job?
What did he "leak?"

Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.
You keep proving JUST how stupid you really are. They work at the pleasure of the President. Vindman was a rat and no one trusts him he should have been fired as soon as he went before Congress as a rat. As for the Ambassador? Again twinkle toes they work for the President he can fire them for any reason or no reason at all.
I never said he COULDN'T, did I? His reason stinks, though. Vindictive and intolerant of any who disagree with him. Not attractive at all.
People who work for him should believe in him and his policies, not differ with him and leak info. They both deserved to be fired.

All who believe that the DemonRats have not been vindictive raise your hands!

Trump is a shame on us.

So I'm at work, and I sneak into the owners office and try to get my supervisor fired. My plot fails, and my supervisor finds out about it. How long do you suppose I would keep that job?
What did he "leak?"

It has nothing to do with leaking. It has to do with working against your own boss.

The kenyan lawn jockey fired ambassadors at will. But that doesn't make a very good story.... hmm?

The incoming Obama administration has notified all politically-appointed ambassadors that they must vacate their posts as of Jan. 20, the day President-elect Barack Obama takes the oath of office, a State Department official said.

Flashback: That Time Obama Brutally Fired All Of Bush's Ambassadors

Pick an Article (maybe 89? Insubordination to a superior) and Vindman should have been court-martialed straight to federal lockup. That marxist chipmunk should be staring at the business end of convict c*ck for the next 40 years.

Vindman did nothing to be court-martialed for. Testifying truthfully to Congress after being subpoenaed is not insubordination to a superior. Don't be ridiculous.

Trump is a shame on us.
People who work for him should believe in him and his policies, not differ with him and leak info. They both deserved to be fired.
They were testifying before Congress on what they witnessed.
And what did he "leak?"

Like Vindman, Sondland has been removed as a result of his courageous service to our nation.
He was removed for being disloyal and an incompetent boob.

Sondland chose to place his loyalty to his country over any personal loyalty that he would have, or should have had to rump. There is no evidence that he was ever "incompetent." He was privy to the events about which he testified because he was doing his job.

Not to his country, but to his own ideas.

Trump is a shame on us.
And what did he "leak?"

Apparently, testifying in response to a subpoena issued by Congress is now considered "leaking" by a "rat." Sondland was even a republican donor, so these contentions are hilarious.

Trump is a shame on us.

What did he "leak?"

It has nothing to do with leaking. It has to do with working against your own boss.
Ray, all these folks' boss is the US Constitution. They testified honestly in front of Congress. This is not a personal Trump business being run out of the WH right now.
It does seem to have something to do with leaking, though, or posters wouldn't be calling him a rat and calling for him to be court martialed.
WHAT DID HE LEAK?

Trump is a shame on us.
And what did he "leak?"

Apparently, testifying in response to a subpoena issued by Congress is now considered "leaking" by a "rat." Sondland was even a republican donor, so these contentions are hilarious.
Really? That's it?

Big day. Vindman and Sondland.

My guess is that Susan Collins had the wrong call on this one--it doesn't sound like Trump has learned anything from this. He's on a bloody tear. And Sondland was one of the guys in on the "plan." Jeeez, Trump is a bastard.

Wrong. He learned that you CANNOT work with Obama holdovers. Obama surrounded himself with people who are corrupt and without honor, which is important in a kleptocracy that the little fruit ran. Trump made a HUGE mistake not firing everyone associated with Potentate Obama the first day. That's what Obama did with all the Bush people, every last one gone.

Trump has learned, clean house.

Big day. Vindman and Sondland.

My guess is that Susan Collins had the wrong call on this one--it doesn't sound like Trump has learned anything from this. He's on a bloody tear. And Sondland was one of the guys in on the "plan." Jeeez, Trump is a bastard.

Wait until Barr and Durham start indicting the Crossfire Hurricane deep state conspirators.
Maybe you should read a good book like "Witch Hunt" by Gregg Jarrett? You'd get a better perspective.
If you don't want to read a big book, watch these videos to see what we're so pissed about:

Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

Bongino is a superstar. Best analyst in the business.

Everyone understands that the left are just pissed that they lost an inside informant and aren't sure where their next leak is coming from, right?

What did he "leak?"

Ray, all these folks' boss is the US Constitution. They testified honestly in front of Congress. This is not a personal Trump business being run out of the WH right now.
It does seem to have something to do with leaking, though, or posters wouldn't be calling him a rat and calling for him to be court martialed.
WHAT DID HE LEAK?

Court marshaled? Are we talking about Sondland or Vindman here?

Well, since not a single conservative can tell me what Vindman leaked, I will consider it safe to assume that y'all are using the term in Alternative Fact land and that Vindman behaved appropriately and was booted out of his job for telling the truth about Trump.

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

Court marshaled? Are we talking about Sondland or Vindman here?
Vindman.

Forum List

Back