Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland Also Booted

You keep proving JUST how stupid you really are. They work at the pleasure of the President. Vindman was a rat and no one trusts him he should have been fired as soon as he went before Congress as a rat. As for the Ambassador? Again twinkle toes they work for the President he can fire them for any reason or no reason at all.
I never said he COULDN'T, did I? His reason stinks, though. Vindictive and intolerant of any who disagree with him. Not attractive at all.

So I'm at work, and I sneak into the owners office and try to get my supervisor fired. My plot fails, and my supervisor finds out about it. How long do you suppose I would keep that job?
What did he "leak?"

It has nothing to do with leaking. It has to do with working against your own boss.
Ray, all these folks' boss is the US Constitution. They testified honestly in front of Congress. This is not a personal Trump business being run out of the WH right now.
It does seem to have something to do with leaking, though, or posters wouldn't be calling him a rat and calling for him to be court martialed.
WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{
I want to decode that for folks at home. When we got the prepared remarks from Lieutenant Colonel Vindman this morning, there was a section that caught my attention because it seems carefully crafted.

Vindman confirms he did share readout or the content of the presidential phone call July 25th with others.

The reason that matters is that presidential phone calls are considered classified and if that information went to someone not authorized to receive it, that’s a potential violation of 18 USC 798.

And Vindman writes, quote, I provided readouts to a very small group.

This is important.

Of properly cleared national security counter parts with a relevant need to know.

What you heard Congressman Jordan say today is when he asked Vindman who he shared this information with, what he did after the July 26th phone call.

Congressman Jordan said the chairman of the intelligence committee Adam Schiff shut down that line of questioning.}
Vindman May Have Violated 18 U.S. Code 798 by Sharing Classified Information of President’s Ukraine Call

Vindman, like all the Obama holdovers, was a notorious leaker.

So I'm at work, and I sneak into the owners office and try to get my supervisor fired. My plot fails, and my supervisor finds out about it. How long do you suppose I would keep that job?
What did he "leak?"

It has nothing to do with leaking. It has to do with working against your own boss.
Ray, all these folks' boss is the US Constitution. They testified honestly in front of Congress. This is not a personal Trump business being run out of the WH right now.
It does seem to have something to do with leaking, though, or posters wouldn't be calling him a rat and calling for him to be court martialed.
WHAT DID HE LEAK?

Court marshaled? Are we talking about Sondland or Vindman here?
Vindman.

I suggest you take a couple of minutes and listen to his former boss. So it seemed, he testified in agony.

You keep proving JUST how stupid you really are. They work at the pleasure of the President. Vindman was a rat and no one trusts him he should have been fired as soon as he went before Congress as a rat. As for the Ambassador? Again twinkle toes they work for the President he can fire them for any reason or no reason at all.
I never said he COULDN'T, did I? His reason stinks, though. Vindictive and intolerant of any who disagree with him. Not attractive at all.

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?
How do you know they testified honestly? You seem to believe that reality complies with what you want.

Big day. Vindman and Sondland.

My guess is that Susan Collins had the wrong call on this one--it doesn't sound like Trump has learned anything from this. He's on a bloody tear. And Sondland was one of the guys in on the "plan." Jeeez, Trump is a bastard.

Wrong. He learned that you CANNOT work with Obama holdovers. Obama surrounded himself with people who are corrupt and without honor, which is important in a kleptocracy that the little fruit ran. Trump made a HUGE mistake not firing everyone associated with Potentate Obama the first day. That's what Obama did with all the Bush people, every last one gone.

Trump has learned, clean house.
Obama stuffed the NSC with an additional 200 moles just to make it harder for Trump to get rid of them all.

So starts Trump’s Stalinist style purges.
Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.
I won't vote. I wonder if the Democrats are on Trump's side. I really do.

Trump's reasoning was proper. An ambassador forwards the aims of the office implying him. His own opinions are irrelevant and have no expectation of tolerance.
If it was Trump's intention to set policy for the State Department, perhaps he should have told the State Department. Discussed, listened to what those with their feet on the ground over there know. If he still insisted on a change in policy, they would have followed it or quit.
But that is not what Trump did. Trump had a secret mission and his turd friends tried to get rid of those in the State Department who were wise to his thuggish behavior.

Trump is a disgrace to this nation.

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?
How do you know they testified honestly? You seem to believe that reality complies with what you want.
I don't automatically believe everyone is lying if they say something I don't want to hear.

Let's not disrespect those who lost their lives to Stalin. Vindman and Sondland aren't going to prison to be tortured and murdered. But abusing his power to rid those with the guts to speak out? Trump has been allowed to do it since day one and he is just continuing to do so. Any Republican who wants to keep their job has real reason to keep their mouths shut, don't they?
Trump is a shame on us.
I am not going to vote unless Biden is the candidate. He is too old. The Democrats have really let us down, for the second election in the row and I'll be goddamned if I'll vote AGAINST Trump again.

Trump's reasoning was proper. An ambassador forwards the aims of the office implying him. His own opinions are irrelevant and have no expectation of tolerance.
If it was Trump's intention to set policy for the State Department, perhaps he should have told the State Department. Discussed, listened to what those with their feet on the ground over there know. If he still insisted on a change in policy, they would have followed it or quit.
But that is not what Trump did. Trump had a secret mission and his turd friends tried to get rid of those in the State Department who were wise to his thuggish behavior.

:auiqs.jpg:

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{
I want to decode that for folks at home. When we got the prepared remarks from Lieutenant Colonel Vindman this morning, there was a section that caught my attention because it seems carefully crafted.

Vindman confirms he did share readout or the content of the presidential phone call July 25th with others.

The reason that matters is that presidential phone calls are considered classified and if that information went to someone not authorized to receive it, that’s a potential violation of 18 USC 798.

This is important.

Of properly cleared national security counter parts with a relevant need to know.

What you heard Congressman Jordan say today is when he asked Vindman who he shared this information with, what he did after the July 26th phone call.

Congressman Jordan said the chairman of the intelligence committee Adam Schiff shut down that line of questioning.}
Vindman May Have Violated 18 U.S. Code 798 by Sharing Classified Information of President’s Ukraine Call

He MAY have? And he testified that the people had a relevant need to know.
Plus, he joined the military in 1999 under Bill Clinton. Obama had nothing to do with him. And Sondland was appointed by Trump.

Trump is a shame on us.

What a giant load of horseshit. How do you know what Trump did? Whatever the case, the President sets foreign policy, not the minions in the State Department. They do what Trump tells them to do or they get the boot. Vindman and Sondland just learned that the hard way.

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{

This is important.

Plus, he joined the military in 1999 under Bill Clinton. Obama had nothing to do with him. And Sondland was appointed by Trump.
Vindman doesn't determine what the people have a need to know. The President does.

Trump is a shame on us.

Democrats are a disgrace to this nation.

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{

This is important.

His leak may have violated 18 U.S. Code 798.

It's not a maybe about the leak, but whether he can be prosecuted for it.

And Obama put both Vindman's on the NSC, he needed men who were corrupt and tied to Ukraine. The Obama Regime had a big thing going on in Ukraine, a billion dollars to divvy up between the players.

Well, since not a single conservative can tell me what Vindman leaked, I will consider it safe to assume that y'all are using the term in Alternative Fact land and that Vindman behaved appropriately and was booted out of his job for telling the truth about Trump.
You've been told, over and over in the past 60 days.

He leaked a classified phone conversation to persons not authorized to have that information. That is called a leak, and it is also a crime. I am sure there are others but I don't have the time right now to go dig them.

Vindman is lucky to be walking around free, not getting a cushy reassignment.

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{

This is important.

That is far above his pay grade. He does not set policy, he carries it out. If he has a problem with the policy or the President, he takes it to his superiors. He does NOT break the law.

What did he "leak?"

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{

This is important.

And Obama put both Vindman's on the NSC, he needed men who were corrupt and tied to Ukraine. The Obama Regime had a big thing going on in Ukraine, a billion dollars to divvy up between the players.

Now from what I understand, nobody can find the money that DumBama provided to Ukraine. Nobody knows where it went, and we will probably never know.

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{

This is important.

Now from what I understand, nobody can find the money that DumBama provided to Ukraine. Nobody knows where it went, and we will probably never know.
Actually, I think that Peter Schwizter followed that money trail pretty extensively. It ended up going to shell companies in the Carribean if I remember right.

WHAT DID HE LEAK?

{

This is important.

Actually, I think that Peter Schwizter followed that money trail pretty extensively. It ended up going to shell companies in the Carribean if I remember right.

There was an article about it posted by a Facebook friend. I'll see if I can find it when I get a chance.

Forum List

Back