🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America heading the wrong direction

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The percentage of Americans who believe in God has fallen. We're not going to be a moral country if our belief system keeps faltering like this. I'm guessing liberals are leading the way in forming atheist organizations.

---Americans’ belief in God, heaven at lowest point in 22 years, Gallup survey says---

The percentage of Americans who believe in God has fallen. We're not going to be a moral country if our belief system keeps faltering like this. I'm guessing liberals are leading the way in forming atheist organizations.

---Americans’ belief in God, heaven at lowest point in 22 years, Gallup survey says---

Your link explains it. Believers die and are not replaced by younger ones. Younger people don't want your world

So, you can only have morals if you are religious? What a crock of shit.

Here's a clue pal you dont have to believe in a god to have morals. The world is becoming more secular. It's about time people stop believing in 2000 year old fairy tales.

There’s far too many Christians acting like terrible people. And then they wonder why people aren’t interested in joining.

Your link explains it. Believers die and are not replaced by younger ones. Younger people don't want your world
Yes, they do.

They just don't know it yet.

The first real war will set them straight.

Forum List

Back