🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America heading the wrong direction

The percentage of Americans who believe in God has fallen. We're not going to be a moral country if our belief system keeps faltering like this. I'm guessing liberals are leading the way in forming atheist organizations.

---Americans’ belief in God, heaven at lowest point in 22 years, Gallup survey says---

Perhaps "Christians" could honestly look in the mirror and ask themselves if they have done anything to make their religion repugnant to many.

Maybe look to the Middle East for an example.

Oh, so you're happy America is no longer a moral country.
Using your "definition", America never was a moral country. Our Constitution stipulates a secular country through the establishment clause in the first amendment.

Using your "definition", America never was a moral country. Our Constitution stipulates a secular country through the establishment clause in the first amendment.
We were founded as a Christian country, so how were we not a moral country?

No, we were not
Yes we were. And then the Kenyan showed up.

6ezmwl.jpg

This nation was created by white men from Europe. People living in Europe were Christian. Therefore, we are a Christian nation.
You're wrong. I already explained it to you.
Just like Italy isn't a Catholic nation. Italy is a secular nation with a whole lot of Catholics living there. That's all.

For young people the GOP is not a viable party due to their stance on global climate change.
The Republican party's position is completely irrelevant to the issue of GLOBAL climate change. Go coerce China and India.

The percentage of Americans who believe in God has fallen. We're not going to be a moral country if our belief system keeps faltering like this. I'm guessing liberals are leading the way in forming atheist organizations.

---Americans’ belief in God, heaven at lowest point in 22 years, Gallup survey says---

Your problem is that you have so little faith in humanity that you think that we have to live in fear and awh

Your first problem is that you have so little regardfor humankind that yiu think that we all need to live in fear and awe of an authoritarian sky fairy- who regularly inflicts pain and suffering on his flock - inorder to me "moral"

Your second problem is that you think that you and your demented minions get to decide what is moral for eveyone else.

Your problem is that you have so little faith in humanity that you think that we have to live in fear and awh

God said this would happen in the last days.

Surely you jest.

Good.
Religion has bought us mass murder, hatred of women, racism justification, slavery justification, genocide...

The quicker people stop using "religion" to justify and amplify their hate the better we will all be.

Good.
Religion has bought us mass murder, hatred of women, racism justification, slavery justification, genocide...

The quicker people stop using "religion" to justify and amplify their hate the better we will all be.
Godless governments of the past century have murdered over 262 million of their own citizens.

You show how uneducated leads to atheism.

Forum List

Back