🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America heading the wrong direction

But they should. That's we need to teach morals in our schools

Any parent who needs schools to teach their
Kids religion and morals must be a pretty shitty parent.

Teach it your self and let the schools teach stuff like reading, math and sports

The percentage of Americans who believe in God has fallen. We're not going to be a moral country if our belief system keeps faltering like this. I'm guessing liberals are leading the way in forming atheist organizations.

---Americans’ belief in God, heaven at lowest point in 22 years, Gallup survey says---

The evangelical right is chasing people away from the church and God. The evangelical right can't stop themselves from preaching their politics instead of The Word.

The evangelical right is chasing people away from the church and God. The evangelical right can't stop themselves from preaching their politics instead of The Word.
It's the younger crowd that no longer desires to go to church. They let their hormones do their talking.

john doe 101

Feel free to try.
""A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hopes of reward after death."-----Albert Einstein

It's the younger crowd that no longer desires to go to church. They let their hormones do their talking.

Yes secularism is taking over and religion is on the decline. Thankfully.

""A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hopes of reward after death."-----Albert Einstein
I said you can’t justify it. You posted someone’s opinion on why someone should be moral not even morality itself.

If I think torturing puppies is moral does that make it so?

Last edited:
I said you can’t justify it. You posted someone’s opinion on why someone should be moral not even morality itself.

If I think torturing puppies is moral does that make it so?

Does the bible speak of torturing animals?

So, you need a god to tell you it is wrong to rape a woman?

You need the fear of eternal punishment to not cheat on your spouse?
Im saying you cant justify it. Without a standard of good it's all just a matter of opinion. Do you think Hitler thought he was evil? And if there is no standard why is wrong? Because you said so? Because I did? What if the Nazi's had won, would their killing of 6 million jews have been moral?

357145555_6717789584898180_1177534329818702428_n.jpg

Does the bible speak of torturing animals?
Yes.
  • Genesis “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
  • Proverbs “Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.”

Forum List

Back