America is committing suicide

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
liberals have decided to commit suicide.

by the end of the lifespan of currently alive Americans, America will not be America and the people of America will have lost the only place in the world they call home.

America, in a state of derangement, has passed its own death sentence. we have little desire to even take our own side in an argument.

cities dominated by Mexican immigrants resemble Mexico in everything but their location.

those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. we must be mad to have sanctuary cities. it's like watching a nation heaping up its own funeral pyre!

i DEMAND justice for Kate Steinle and i want it RIGHT. NOW.

by the end of the lifespan of currently alive Americans, America will not be America and the people of America will have lost the only place in the world they call home.

America, in a state of derangement, has passed its own death sentence. we have little desire to even take our own side in an argument.

cities dominated by Mexican immigrants resemble Mexico in everything but their location.

those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. we must be mad to have sanctuary cities. it's like watching a nation heaping up its own funeral pyre!

---------------------------------- i'm just glad that i'm an old guy , last of the REAL Americans !!

And both my parents are passed on so , oh well , at least they don't have to see and be annoyed with whats going on in the USA .

a jury made the determination, psycho

Forum List

Back