America is garbage

Anybody beside me notice who disappeared from the thread after the totally stupid comment?

You talking about me ? Sorry I was out and about .

I stand by my post. If you think she called America garbage than you must feel the same about Trumps slogan where he says America sucks .

Lol. It’s amazing how you Cons constantly lie about what AOC says .

You can always tell to because you’ll quote a word or a line taken out of context.

Should we be waiting for you to clarify or are you just going to disappear?

Did she say “America is garbage “. No she did not.

Timmy, wow, welcome back.
She said...
"10% better than garbage..it shouldn't be what we settle for..." although, you probably could of listened to the video and figured it out.

You can always tell to because you’ll quote a word or a line taken out of context.

She said...
"10% better than garbage..it shouldn't be what we settle for..."

And ?? It’s a 20 second clip . What was even the context ? What question was asked if her?

You could read into it that she’s talking about the DNC cause she starts talking about moderates .

She said...
"10% better than garbage..it shouldn't be what we settle for..." although, you probably could of listened to the video and figured it out.

What is the l”10% better” even referring too?

She said...

Yea, I'm not a mind reader, ya just have to take the stupid shit she says at face value.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s problems are:
She believes that she is brilliant.
Her ignorance is a product of the Left Wing Press, Hollywood and Academia.
She is culturally isolated from everyone outside of NYC.
She believes that the middle class are just her slaves who should be silent, work, and pay their taxes.
She thinks that even the Democratic Party is too conservative for her.

She said...

Here ya go champ....anything else ya need? I'm here to help.
Ocasio-Cortez Suggests America is 'Garbage', Claims Reagan Stirred Conflict Between White Americans and Minorities

She said...

Ocasio-Cortez Suggests America is 'Garbage', Claims Reagan Stirred Conflict Between White Americans and Minorities

Cortez is wrong again.
Actually it's the Democrat politicians and pundits who relentlessly agitate minority voters.
CNN is 24/7/365 left wing agitation "News"

Most of her appeal is in her looks.....not what she says.
What she says is, frankly, pure garbage.

do tell.....

melania-trump-naked.jpg

~S~

Shes saying America is 10% better than garbage, and that she is a radical... not a moderate. Actually she is showing her disdain for moderates there. What else would you expect from someone who wants the government to oversee retrofitting every house in America for climate compliance... she's a nut job, so sad.

She said...

Yea, I'm not a mind reader, ya just have to take the stupid shit she says at face value.

It’s because there’s no context !

She said...

It’s because there’s no context !

Great, then read post #47.

She said...

Thanks ! It’s obvious she’s not calling America garbage. If anything she’s shitting on the DNC for not focusing on the working man like they used too.

She said...

Thanks ! It’s obvious she’s not calling America garbage. If anything she’s shitting on the DNC for not focusing on the working man like they used too.
Only so many way one could spin "the current state of America is garbage"....and yours is not working.

Looks like the Crazy Eyed girl is at it again throwing shit against the wall hoping it sticks. She's like that bartender you need to avoid.

Forum List

Back