America is garbage

Lol. It’s amazing how you Cons constantly lie about what AOC says .

You can always tell to because you’ll quote a word or a line taken out of context.

you're right she said America is 10% better than garbage

Most of her appeal is in her looks.....not what she says.
What she says is, frankly, pure garbage.

do tell.....

melania-trump-naked.jpg

~S~
English is a second or third language to Melania....yet she makes a Hell of a lot more sense than AOC.

Lol. It’s amazing how you Cons constantly lie about what AOC says .

You can always tell to because you’ll quote a word or a line taken out of context.

Quit sniffing her ass like a little puppy.

AOC, never fails to say the right things. What would she like to do, Make America Great Again....MAGA?

america is garbage - Bing video
I agree that Anerica is garbage. It's all the damn useless commies trying to make us all goose-steppers.

The Union is a piece of fucking shit. I don't want to share a country with these motherfucker. I eant Texas independence from these useless fuckers.

No Commies.

AOC, never fails to say the right things. What would she like to do, Make America Great Again....MAGA?

I agree that Anerica is garbage. It's all the damn useless commies trying to make us all goose-steppers.

The Union is a piece of fucking shit. I don't want to share a country with these motherfucker. I eant Texas independence from these useless fuckers.

No Commies.

For all we know she may have been referring to some of those Democrat strongholds, like San Francisco, L.A., Detroit, Chicago, etc. The real shitholes.

No Commies.

So....when are you leaving?

Did she say “America is garbage “. No she did not.

Timmy, wow, welcome back.
She said...
"10% better than garbage..it shouldn't be what we settle for..." although, you probably could of listened to the video and figured it out.

What is the l”10% better” even referring too?

Here ya go champ....anything else ya need? I'm here to help.
Ocasio-Cortez Suggests America is 'Garbage', Claims Reagan Stirred Conflict Between White Americans and Minorities

Thanks ! It’s obvious she’s not calling America garbage. If anything she’s shitting on the DNC for not focusing on the working man like they used too.
Only so many way one could spin "the current state of America is garbage"....and yours is not working.

I like how you quote something that was not said .

Further proving my point y’all are liars .

dimocraps don't get the news. They get what their betters want them to hear. Sometimes I think it's because the DISGUSTING FILTH knows their audience and realizes they have to keep it at a 3rd grade level. 4cereal Anything more complicated than #orangemanbad confuses the shit out of dimocraps

Therefore, they don't know squat about what's going on in Venezuela right now.

Have you heard the latest? Maduro is blaming the USA for his own stupidity. He's saying we hit them with a cyber-attack, causing all their electricity generating systems to break down.

You let dimocrap scum take control and this is your future, people. From the richest nation in Latin America to a total basket case in less than 20 years.

That takes talent

Venezuela enters fourth day of blackout as Maduro blames U.S. cyberattack

Timmy, wow, welcome back.
She said...
"10% better than garbage..it shouldn't be what we settle for..." although, you probably could of listened to the video and figured it out.

What is the l”10% better” even referring too?

Here ya go champ....anything else ya need? I'm here to help.
Ocasio-Cortez Suggests America is 'Garbage', Claims Reagan Stirred Conflict Between White Americans and Minorities

Thanks ! It’s obvious she’s not calling America garbage. If anything she’s shitting on the DNC for not focusing on the working man like they used too.
Only so many way one could spin "the current state of America is garbage"....and yours is not working.

I like how you quote something that was not said .

Further proving my point y’all are liars .

Well, if you'd read the link, the first line. You can read, right?

Forum List

Back