America isn't as white as it used to be. But you know what? That's OK...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I just started a new job and discovered my boss has a black wife, and his son is half-black and half-white.

And you know what? No big deal.

The only people who care about race anymore are the crazy leftists who are still fighting battles that were won 50 years ago.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream has been achieved.

Bad days for America are coming down the road.
Voter ID laws will only work for so long.

I just started a new job and discovered my boss has a black wife, and his son is half-black and half-white.

The only people who care about race anymore are the crazy leftists who are still fighting battles that were won 50 years ago.

Ah yes, as a reminder, any liberal who can point to a country that only has brown or black people in it and is successful, I will gleefully accept that "Whitie" should be in a minority. I am waiting....

A third world mansion.
8112770702b6559d71a77962719af8c2--chinua-achebe-african-safari.jpg

Yeah, it's not a thing.

I have some pictures on my computer, and this scumbag of a black man manager I had (and he really was garbage, and I can go into that later), but he walked through the lab area, saw my computer.

"Is that an inter-racial couple???"

I remember just looking at him, like he was an idiot.... What? Who the hell cares about that anymore?

Then I remembered, he's an asshole, and thus likely a democrat. So I wager he still thinks in that backward 1950s frame of mind.

Seriously... the left-wingers claim to be the party of progress, and they are most backward outdated thinking people in this country.

You see the backwards thinking about race in Hollywood movies and TV shows.

Either it's all white with just token minorities; OR

It's a mixed bag of all races and white men have been kicked off the team.

They can't just relax and let things be normal.

Careful now...Don’t get cucked...we have plenty of cucks now.
We all have a “I know this one guy” story to tell. The FACT of the matter, if you like facts; is that a whiter America is a more productive, less criminal, more likeminded America...This isn’t trivial for those not PC programmed.

Last edited:

We all have a “I know this one guy” story to tell. The FACT of the matter, if you like facts; is that a whiter America is s more productive, less criminal, more likeminded America...This isn’t trivial for those not PC programmed.
I disagree. America is the great melting pot. Other than blacks and Jews, everyone becomes "white" in a few generations.

You're seeing it now with the Hispanics. I looked at a Hispanic magazine and they had an article complaining that many Hispanics don't even know how to speak Spanish.

Bad days for America are coming down the road.
Voter ID laws will only work for so long.

One thing I greatly enjoy doing, is messing with left-wingers.

So I asked my co-worker, who is a Bernie Sanders idiot, if he supported voter ID laws.

Of course, the answer was no.

So I asked him if he supported Russia or any other country, influencing our election.

Of course, the answer was no. Russia won the election for Trump.

Then I pointed out... without voter IDs being required, anyone, anywhere, can vote for who is president of the US. The US has roughly 100 Million tourists each year. Russia, or any other country, could send 100,000 people to swing states during an election, and change the election, because not a single ID is required to vote.

It was fun to see the look of shock and horror wash across this left-wingers face.
"I.... I never thought of that.....".

Have not heard him complain about voter ID laws since.

For example, the Irish, the Italians and the Polish had big problems integrating into American society.

Now they're "white."

Ah yes, as a reminder, any liberal who can point to a country that only has brown or black people in it and is successful, I will gleefully accept that "Whitie" should be in a minority. I am waiting....

A third world mansion.

Did you know that today, more Americans are either living on the streets, with relatives, in government subsidized housing or classified as homeless than at any previous point in American history?

A third world mansion.

Did you know that today, more Americans are either living on the streets, with relatives, in government subsidized housing or classified as homeless than at any previous point in American history?
The people of the big cities will find that all those problems will go away after electing Republican mayors.

We all have a “I know this one guy” story to tell. The FACT of the matter, if you like facts; is that a whiter America is s more productive, less criminal, more likeminded America...This isn’t trivial for those not PC programmed.

Calm down.
Black folks are just fine. It's those Niggas you gotta watch out for.

Just ask Chris Rock

I disagree. America is the great melting pot. Other than blacks and Jews, everyone becomes "white" in a few generations.

You're seeing it now with the Hispanics. I looked at a Hispanic magazine and they had an article complaining that many Hispanics don't even know how to speak Spanish.

Jews? Um... my boss was Jewish, and he was about as American as you can get. Perhaps you mean the small enclaves of Hasidic Jews? But if you are going to point them out, then you also have to point out the Amish.

Yeah, blacks just depends on where they grow up. There are extremely successful and well cultured black people. Not on this forum it seems, but they do exist.

The people of the big cities will find that all those problems will go away after electing Republican mayors.

Yikes!
You have WAY to much faith in politicians.

Politician noun, ('bad word) - an elected official, usually who won on a campaign funded by a greedy corporation or other corrupt wealthy political figure(s), put in place to obey lobbyists paid by greedy corporations or other corrupt wealthy political figure(s).

Jews? Um... my boss was Jewish, and he was about as American as you can get. Perhaps you mean the small enclaves of Hasidic Jews? But if you are going to point them out, then you also have to point out the Amish.

Yeah, blacks just depends on where they grow up. There are extremely successful and well cultured black people. Not on this forum it seems, but they do exist.

Yikes!
You have WAY to much faith in politicians.

Politician - an elected official, usually who won on a campaign funded by a greedy corporation, put in place to obey lobbyists paid by greedy corporations.
Republican mayors cleaned up New York and Los Angeles.

Forum List

Back