America isn't as white as it used to be. But you know what? That's OK...

I just started a new job and discovered my boss has a black wife, and his son is half-black and half-white.

And you know what? No big deal.

The only people who care about race anymore are the crazy leftists who are still fighting battles that were won 50 years ago.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream has been achieved.

Skin color doesn't matter - culture and values do.
WRONG

Culture and values come from specific people.

Without white people western civilization would have never existed.

We're talking about today. Today people of all races embrace the values of Western Civilization, and there are white people who reject them.

So, this focus on race is inane.

I just started a new job and discovered my boss has a black wife, and his son is half-black and half-white.

There are a lot of idiots who frequent this site who haven’t gotten the message.

Aren’t the idiots those whom shove their heads deep in their asses and pretend truth, facts and statistics related to ethnicity don’t exist?

The only people who care about race anymore are the crazy leftists who are still fighting battles that were won 50 years ago.

The only people that care about race are leftists?

Part of acceptance also means dealing with your denial.

I largely agree with you. My wife is Puerto Rican and I’m Caucasian.

The issue that continues isn’t the color of people’s skin it’s the color of their heart and soul. There are far too many people here whose hearts and souls are not Red White and Blue. Far too many retain the colors of their or their ancestors homelands, whether it’s the black red and yellow of Germany or the gold green and black of Brazil. THAT is the problem.

Last edited:

The only people that care about race are leftists?

Part of acceptance also means dealing with your denial.

You mean like White Privilege?

Sorry, but that ain't good enough.
Democrats want whites to be oppressed now.
They won't stop till it becomes a reality.

Skin color doesn't matter - culture and values do.
WRONG

Culture and values come from specific people.......

Proving once again that you understand NOTHING about America.

Is it a good job? Is he a racist? Are you doing a good job.? If this is the case then you got yourself a good job. Good deal, Good luck.

Considering you guys have no choice in the matter…yep…it’s okay.
I see you're not a student of history. There is ALWAYS a choice in the matter. Anything GIVEN can always (at least theoretically) be taken away.

I largely agree with you. My wife is Puerto Rican and I’m Caucasian.

The issue that continues isn’t the color of people’s skin it’s the color of their heart and soul. There are far too many people here whose hearts and souls are not Red White and Blue. Far too many retain the colors of their or their ancestors homelands, whether it’s the black red and yellow of Germany or the gold green and black of Brazil. THAT is the problem.
We as a nation have come a long way in different ethnic and cultural backgrounds marrying into each other and getting along better. Somehow people with political agendas separated people into camps even if we continue to do so. We have been separated into political ideologies based on perceived racial and gender oriented distortions which bypasses failures in a litigious society. I do not believe we will fair that good in an era of very little.

Forum List

Back