America isn't as white as it used to be. But you know what? That's OK...

I just started a new job and discovered my boss has a black wife, and his son is half-black and half-white.

And you know what? No big deal.

The only people who care about race anymore are the crazy leftists who are still fighting battles that were won 50 years ago.

Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream has been achieved.
Did you tell him what your USMB handle is?

Considering you guys have no choice in the matter…yep…it’s okay.

Well, we SHOULD have had a say, but we were lied to about it.

So, you're right. This is a change put on US, by liars that we did not agree to.

You see the backwards thinking about race in Hollywood movies and TV shows.

Either it's all white with just token minorities; OR

It's a mixed bag of all races and white men have been kicked off the team.

They can't just relax and let things be normal.

In one they show what they think Americans want to see, in the other they show what they want to see.

I just started a new job and discovered my boss has a black wife, and his son is half-black and half-white.

The only people who care about race anymore are the crazy leftists who are still fighting battles that were won 50 years ago.

Dem's lose on all the important issues, they have nothing but 1960's phony racial division to run on. QUESTION: Where have minorities struggled the past many decades? Yes in DEM run cities in DEM run states and DEM run police departments, jails, courts, and prisons. Oh wait...who's been keeping minorities down? :eusa_think:

Well, we SHOULD have had a say, but we were lied to about it.

So, you're right. This is a change put on US, by liars that we did not agree to.
What were you allegedly "lied" to about? Why do you feel you should have a say in whether America is majority white?

That's the kind of attitude that stirs up hatred.

Just stop.

You have no choice in the matter.
If you think it’s fine…great. If you don’t think it’s fine…it doesn’t matter.

You must be an awesome American.
You revel over Americans not having the opportunity or right to decide who joins them in building, funding and running this nation?
You don’t find that strange at all?
Would you revel over criminals / trespassers pushing their way through your neighbors front door as well?
What part of that disgusting brown super shithole are you from and how long have you been fucking real Americans over?

That's the kind of attitude that stirs up hatred.

Just stop.

You have no choice in the matter.
If you think it’s fine…great. If you don’t think it’s fine…it doesn’t matter.

You must be an awesome American.
You revel over Americans not having the opportunity or right to decide who joins them in building, funding and running this nation?
You don’t find that strange at all?
Would you revel over criminals / trespassers pushing their way through your neighbors front door as well?
What part of that disgusting brown super shithole are you from and how long have you been fucking real Americans over?

The leftists are not entirely incorrect. Some white "Americans" such as candycorn indeed SHOULD be replaced. Although them moving to their Venezuelan paradise seems even more attractive.

Careful now...Don’t get cucked...we have plenty of cucks now.
We all have a “I know this one guy” story to tell. The FACT of the matter, if you like facts; is that a whiter America is s more productive, less criminal, more likeminded America...This isn’t trivial for those not PC programmed.
I disagree. America is the great melting pot. Other than blacks and Jews, everyone becomes "white" in a few generations.

You're seeing it now with the Hispanics. I looked at a Hispanic magazine and they had an article complaining that many Hispanics don't even know how to speak Spanish.

“America is the great melting pot. Other than blacks and Jews, everyone becomes "white" in a few generations.”

We’re in different times...There is no reason to force Americans to invest in three generations of thirdworlders while we wait for them to become quality Americans.

Melting pot? Yeah a melting pot of people from England.

Israel is a melting pot, a nation of immigrants. Open borders for Israel. Isn't this shit what the invaders always tell the invaded?

That is an amazingly good point. I'm irritated I didn't think of that.

You forget that we have read your previous posts.
Congrats on your supposed change of heart

There are a lot of idiots who frequent this site who haven’t gotten the message.

So do you oppose other nationality's because they usually don't vote for your party? or because you dislike there skin color?

For example, the Irish, the Italians and the Polish had big problems integrating into American society.

Now they're "white."
The Irish, Italians and Polish are all European, aka white.

They were never not white.

Don’t fall for leftist bullshit.

Gee, you wouldn't be attempting to justify the cowardly bullshit racism you live by today, would you? What a clown.

Someone better send the memo to PC Democrats, college profs and media idiots because they continue to play race card...daily.

Skin color doesn't matter - culture and values do.

Skin color doesn't matter - culture and values do.
WRONG

Culture and values come from specific people.

Without white people western civilization would have never existed.

Forum List

Back