America must stop selling weapons to Israel

I’ll gladly tell it Hamas. Hamas should die for what they did. What Hamas did should be punished not emulated. It doesn’t make it ok for Jews to do the same thing
Jews aren’t doing the same thing. They are not going house to house to torture Muslim children to death for no other reason than that they are Muslim.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure you can. That’s an acceptable military target.

At least you admit hamas hides behind women and children to shield themselves. Why is it you won’t blame them for the civilian deaths?
I do blame Hamas. I also blame those who pull the trigger knowing innocent people are in target. Why won’t you blame them for that? It’s murder

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

Not only stop weapons shipments, but also freeze all Israeli assets in US banks!

Still rules in war. Don’t murder innocent people
Don’t intentionally torture and murder innocent people.- like the Mulslims did.

That’s very different than bombing locations where your intelligence says HAMAS savages are hiding, and some innocent people are inadvertently killed.

Ok----tell us how to deal with islamic aggression. It's
been a problem for jews for 1400 years
Well in this case you wipe out Hamas. Just don’t murder innocent people in the process. Do you condone murder?

Not when you are dealing with HAMAS terrorists using their own people as shields. Easy enough for a liberal to say ”there‘s a way“ without outlining that way.
Easy for you to say it’s ok to murder innocent hostages. What’s wrong with you?

So what?! That doesn’t make it right to murder children. What’s wrong with you?!

What’s wrong with me? Good God you are demented.

Hamas has the ability to end this in seconds. Free the hostages and give up the people who planned this barbarism along with those who did the acts, and peace prevails.

Now go do your nails.

Then some HAMAS monsters will survive. We need to get all of them or they will conduct another Oct 7th.
You take away their money, weapons, power, leadership and infrastructure. You don’t do that by becoming monsters yourself and murdering children and women

Well in this case you wipe out Hamas. Just don’t murder innocent people in the process. Do you condone murder?
your comment is not well thought out. How do you
decide who is innocent and if Hamas hides behind hospitals and nurseries----how does one get to HAMAS?
Of course the people who murdered infants and invaded homes and murdered willy nilly are ok because your iman or nun told you ALL JEWS ARE GUILTY

Jews aren’t doing the same thing. They are not going house to house to torture Muslim children to death for no other reason than that they are Muslim.
That is an outright LIE

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

There is no moral equivalence.
If they are knowingly murdering innocent people then yes they are doing the same thing. They are just as bad and just as guilty and just as deserving of punishment

Innocent people will get killed in any war. I don't waste my time being concerned about it.

Forum List

Back