America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Tell it to Hamas Israel should not have to allow citizens to be killed. Wipe Hamas out problem solved
No one who possesses a decent moral - denies that Hamas should not be wiped out

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

Israel is trying to avoid it to the extent possible. And what is wrong with YOU that you don’t have more of a heart for the TORTURE, by specific intent, of all the Jewish children? They were baked in ovens, set on fire, had their limbs cut off and bled out in agony, were decapitated with dull knives and shovels.

Jews are behaving MUCH more humanely than the Muslims. But you’re a leftist, and leap to the Muslim side.
I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

What??? We agree!

(Also, I remember your story about the blind dog, so I know you have a heart. I just saved a stray cat a couple a months ago.)
Ice Tea Concessions are booming in Hell I guess. She was a great dog. She even has a seeing eye cat.

Why didn’t the Palestinians kick them out with a new election? There are more than 2 million of them! Are they so backwards and incompetent that they can’t put in place a decent government?

These people had a chance for their own state when Israel made the offer. When HAMAS refused because they don’t want their own state - they want Israel and the Jews off the map - why didn’t the Palestinians kick them to the curb?
Probably the machine guns Hamas and the other terrorists groups had when they said, "Nope, no more elections".

The answer was 2006. It was the only election.

It's what Hamas DOES, Slade! They use innocent people as human shields
Shame on them. It’s just gonna make it harder to kill them. It doesn’t give anybody the right to kill their innocent hostages.

I understand there may be more unintentional casualties as a result of their tactics. That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about knowing innocent people are in target and pulling the trigger anyways. That’s murder and that’s wrong. Don’t see how anybody could disagree with that

There’s no other alternative. How do YOU sleep at night insisting that Jews should allow themselves to be tortured to death by Muslim terrorists?
I sleep fine because I don’t insist what you are dishonestly claiming I insist. Learn to have an honest debate.

And yes there are alternatives. Don’t pretend to be in the know of military strategy. You aren’t. There is always a choice of how to take out targets.

They are not innocents if they are willingly being used. They were warned to leave those areas.
Yes children are innocent. Whether are are willing human shields or not.

You’re a moron if you think soldiers that kill and rape and behead give their human shields choices.

I sleep fine because I don’t insist what you are dishonestly claiming I insist. Learn to have an honest debate.

And yes there are alternatives. Don’t pretend to be in the know of military strategy. You aren’t. There is always a choice of how to take out targets.
Ok----tell us how to deal with islamic aggression. It's
been a problem for jews for 1400 years

Not when you are dealing with HAMAS terrorists using their own people as shields. Easy enough for a liberal to say ”there‘s a way“ without outlining that way.

There’s no way to do that, other than what Israel already did: delay the ground invasion to give the Palestinians, most of whom are fine with seeing Jews killed, time to leave.

No, if you can’t explain HOW Jews are supposed to wipe out HAMAS without having civilian casualties since HAMAS is using them as shields, the Israelis would love to hear your strategy.

Also, two-thirds of PalestinIans have already left.
Civilian casualties will happen unfortunately. That’s not what I’ve been talking about and you know it. I’m talking about a decisions to pull the trigger when it is known that innocent people are in target

Civilian casualties will happen unfortunately. That’s not what I’ve been talking about and you know it. I’m talking about a decisions to pull the trigger when it is known that innocent people are in target
Then some HAMAS monsters will survive. We need to get all of them or they will conduct another Oct 7th.

Tell it to Hamas Israel should not have to allow citizens to be killed. Wipe Hamas out problem solved
I’ll gladly tell it Hamas. Hamas should die for what they did. What Hamas did should be punished not emulated. It doesn’t make it ok for Jews to do the same thing

Forum List

Back