America must stop selling weapons to Israel

How would I know? Why did the Nazis hate Jews?
Since YOU are a Nazi yourself - you know the answer

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

You take away their money, weapons, power, leadership and infrastructure. You don’t do that by becoming monsters yourself and murdering children and women
Oh boo hoo. Cry a few more crocodile tears.

I know why nazis hated jews. I read the "New Testament" before I read the "OT" I attended jelly bean sunday school but never "hebrew school" Hating jews is a Lesson of Childhood for christians

I do blame Hamas. I also blame those who pull the trigger knowing innocent people are in target. Why won’t you blame them for that? It’s murder
No dumbass, that’s war.

If you want to claim these people are hostages that’s fine but it’s a war crime to use POW’s or hostages as shields. So Hamas is committing war crimes not Israel.

If you don't know, then why would you say that? So you just say things for no particular reason?

As far as the Nazis hatred of the Jews, you could answer that better than I. Because you have the same hatred fir the Palestinians. Different target population, but the exact same hate!

If you don't know, then why would you say that? So you just say things for no particular reason?

As far as the Nazis hatred of the Jews, you could answer that better than I. Because you have the same hatred fir the Palestinians. Different target population, but the exact same hate!

I hear Hamas invited you to their next BBQ. Did they ask if you like your Jew Babies medium well or well done?

If they are knowingly murdering innocent people then yes they are doing the same thing. They are just as bad and just as guilty and just as deserving of punishment
Everything you’re bitching about is caused by hamas. So blame them and end your bullshit. There’s no fucking equivalency to even begin comparing here.

Hitler said the people in the Warsaw ghetto were terrorists. Gaza is like the Warsaw ghetto.

How many German families were targeted for murdered by the Jewish resistance fighters? Only vague similarities exist between Gaza and the Warsaw Ghetto.

In the middle of 1942, Heinrich Himmler ordered to have the Jews "resettled" to extermination camps. The Jews were told that they were going to work camps, but word reached them that deportation meant they were going to die.

By September 1942, more than 280,000 Jews were deported to Treblinka or forced labor camps, and many were killed during the deportation process.

Approximately 60,000 Jews were left in the ghetto, and they formed groups such as the Jewish Combat Organization and the ZOB. These groups aimed to fight back and managed to have weapons smuggled into the ghetto by anti-Nazi Poles and the Jewish Military Union.

In mid-January of 1943, the Nazis entered the ghetto to prepare a new group for deportation but were ambushed by the ZOB. The fighting lasted a few days, after which deportations were suspended for a few months.

On April 19, Himmler sent in SS forces to raze the ghetto to the ground. The forces far outnumbered the Jews and were equipped with tanks and heavy artillery, but the Jews put up a fight that lasted until May 16 when the SS regained control of the ghettos.

That is an outright LIE

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

The words Fuck You You Nazi bastard came to mind when I read your post.

Just sayin.

Nobody is getting murdered.
Good, I hope you’re right.

Let say the situation is… I know target is in a hospital or refuge camp and it is known that they are surrounded by innocent women’s d children. If the decision is made to drop a bomb and kill everybody. That is murder… correct?

No dumbass, that’s war.

If you want to claim these people are hostages that’s fine but it’s a war crime to use POW’s or hostages as shields. So Hamas is committing war crimes not Israel.
They both are. Israel does not ever have the right to knowingly kill innocent people in an aggressive attack. That’s murder

The words Fuck You You Nazi bastard came to mind when I read your post.

Just sayin.
No decent human being gives a shit about what YOU say

Everything you’re bitching about is caused by hamas. So blame them and end your bullshit. There’s no fucking equivalency to even begin comparing here.
I do blame Hamas. But I also will hold Israel responsible for how they respond and if that response is murdering innocent people then they are to blame for that. They don’t get to be evil monsters because their enemy is

Forum List

Back