America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Even "collateral damage" has a definition and rules - Bombing a hospital (so far 14) or a refugee camp is NOT collateral damage.
Agreed. If they know innocent people are in target and they pull the trigger that is murder. Not collateral damage.

No dumbass, that’s war.

If you want to claim these people are hostages that’s fine but it’s a war crime to use POW’s or hostages as shields. So Hamas is committing war crimes not Israel.
I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

I hear Hamas invited you to their next BBQ. Did they ask if you like your Jew Babies medium well or well done?
There has been no confirmation of dead babies. And no, I do not support Hamas. I don't support Isrsel, either. I take that back! I fully support the Israeli left. Jewish Voices for Peace and Rabbis for Human Rights, are two of the groups I completely support.

No decent human being gives a shit about what YOU say

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

And you won’t scumbag. The Hamas fucks USE THEM AS HUMAN SHIELDS.

Hamas loves dead Palestinians almost as much as you dumbasses

They both are. Israel does not ever have the right to knowingly kill innocent people in an aggressive attack. That’s murder
Murder is what started the war. Everything after that is just a war. After Hamas is wiped out or surrenders we can go back to murder.

There has been no confirmation of dead babies. And no, I do not support Hamas. I don't support Isrsel, either. I take that back! I fully support the Israeli left. Jewish Voices for Peace and Rabbis for Human Rights, are two of the groups I completely support.
Sure there has been. Blind, or just dumb?

Why would I condemn the Israeli actions of self defense? Hamas invaded and killed women and children. What happens to them and their supporters after that is their own fault. They sure FAFO’d that one.

Murder is what started the war. Everything after that is just a war. After Hamas is wiped out or surrenders we can go back to murder.
Yes murder started the war. It is cause to punish those who committed the murder. It did NOT give Israel a free pass to commit the same crimes.

The Hamas fucks USE THEM AS HUMAN SHIELDS.
ff course they do - they are TERRORISTS you brain turd, and the IDF killing civilians whilst trying to get them constitutes a WAR CRIME - you brain turd.

It’s quite telling how liberals are so eager to show that Jews are just as bad:

1) Muslims cut off babies heads, stick them in the oven to bake to death, set toddlers on fire to burn them alive, cut off limbs and watch their victims bleed to death.

2) A Jew spit on someone, and another yelled angrily,

See? Jews are just as bad!
Lisa, you’re doing this every day. It’s unacceptable for a civilized person like you. These events go back to 1948 and Palestinians were massacred by zionists . You are blatantly ignoring the information so many people have given to you of the horrible living conditions that Palestinians have had to deal with for decades.

There have been Jewish criminals in Israel Killing innocent Palestinians for decades. Stop making up People’s views please my friend.

You know we are Americans were not Israelis we’re not Palestinians…. thus we should be diplomatic toward the situation …there’s good and bad on both sides.

Well, that’s the difference …. I love Judaism. And the pro Israel people many of them simply lie about other peoples positions and call them anti-Semitic… while literally at the same time saying things like “Muslims are evil, Islam is evil”. It’s an amazing logical fallacy that some of the pro Israel people have.

Forum List

Back