America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Murder is what started the war. Everything after that is just a war. After Hamas is wiped out or surrenders we can go back to murder.
NO - robbing Palestinian land and NOT allowing the Palestinians to have an own country started these killings - you moron

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

NO - robbing Palestinian land and NOT allowing the Palestinians to have an own country started these killings - you moron

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Palestinians do not exist as an ethnic people they are arabs

Wrong. You can punch me but you don’t have a right to punch an innocent or else you’re just as bad as I am.

You really are morally compromised if you don’t know this
If you punched my wife you wouldn't have top worry about it, I do not lift my finger against a woman I was raised properly!

.....and STILL no Dawah! Damn, man, you need to have a little talk with your Imam.

This shit isn't really fooling anybody.
Sure, Lead by example and talk to you Rabbis and all the jews against zionism who’re standing with Palestinians, condemning Israeli murderes and chanting “NOT IN OUR NAME”

and explain to everyone why Israeli police are brutally attacking rabbis who’re condemning their atrocities lol

Attachments

• IMG_3035.png
    IMG_3035.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 3
Agreed. They should protect themselves and go after Hamas. That’s not what I’m talking about and you know it

When the gutter snipes hide behind civilians and place equipment and command centers under Hospitals and in Kindergartens what do you do, risk more of your own?

If you punched my wife you wouldn't have top worry about it, I do not lift my finger against a woman I was raised properly!
Thank you. That’s the point here. You go after me. Not my wife.

Israel goes after Hamas and soldiers and terrorist. They don’t have a right to knowingly kill women and children and innocent people even if it is to get to Hamas

Sure, Lead by example and talk to you Rabbis and all the jews against zionism who’re standing with Palestinians, condemning Israeli murderes and chanting “NOT IN OUR NAME”

and explain to everyone why Israeli police are brutally attacking rabbis who’re condemning their atrocities lol
Palestinians do not exist as an ethnic group they are arabs

That is an outright LIE

just what do you imagine are the actions of Israelis
that result in the killings of thousands of women and
children in Gaza?

Thank you. That’s the point here. You go after me. Not my wife.

Israel goes after Hamas and soldiers and terrorist. They don’t have a right to knowingly kill women and children and innocent people even if it is to get to Hamas
read 614

When the gutter snipes hide behind civilians and place equipment and command centers under Hospitals and in Kindergartens what do you do, risk more of your own?
Yes. You find other ways of taking them out. You don’t knowing drop bombs on innocent people

Forum List

Back