🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America - Nation of Immigrants

What has worked in the past won't necessarily work in the future. The needs of the past have nothing to do with the needs of the present.

Watch and learn -->

(X)What is needed is for the west to supply birth control pills or offer sterilizations for free. It's like the man says, there is nothing can be done to reduce poverty. The only thing left is to teach them to stop breeding like flies. We in the west owe nothing to these poor except to try and get them to stop screwing around. Would it not be better for these poor to limit their having children to one or two at most and get them educated so they can then help their people instead of them in staying in poverty for the rest of their lives. This sounds like good common sense and logic and advice rather than what we constantly always get from politicians is emotionalism, and more immigration. Works for me.

More ignorance.

Looked like a lot of good common sense and logic to me. But then again, what would you know about common sense and logic? .....

It seems clear that I "would know" much more than you about both.

Do you mean that you are "both" a junkie and gay? :badgrin:

What has worked in the past won't necessarily work in the future. The needs of the past have nothing to do with the needs of the present.

Watch and learn -->

(X)What is needed is for the west to supply birth control pills or offer sterilizations for free. It's like the man says, there is nothing can be done to reduce poverty. The only thing left is to teach them to stop breeding like flies. We in the west owe nothing to these poor except to try and get them to stop screwing around. Would it not be better for these poor to limit their having children to one or two at most and get them educated so they can then help their people instead of them in staying in poverty for the rest of their lives. This sounds like good common sense and logic and advice rather than what we constantly always get from politicians is emotionalism, and more immigration. Works for me.

More ignorance.

Looked like a lot of good common sense and logic to me. But then again, what would you know about common sense and logic? .....

Go sleep it off, you're making a fool of yourself.

More ignorance.

You are the one that is always making a fool of himself. You constantly show that you are nothing more than an intolerant buffoon who has a problem trying to accept other peoples opinions and points of view. It's not all about you, ninja boy. Chop-chop. :banana:

More ignorance.

You are the one that is always making a fool of himself. ...

Ah, the rubber and glue approach. No surprise given all the glue you seem to be sniffing.

.... Citizen's in America and Canada are not proud people anymore and of who they are. .....

Speak for yourself. Real Americans are still proud of America. If you aren't, feel free to get the fuck out of my country.

Maybe it is you who should leave...

Why? I'm proud of my country.

If you were proud of your country then you would be agreeing with me. You are the one that wants to see America turn into a third world cesspool. That alone tells me that you are anti-American.

Ah, the rubber and glue approach. No surprise given all the glue you seem to be sniffing.

Maybe you should take your own advice now and go sleep it off. Your stupidity is showing once again.

.... Citizen's in America and Canada are not proud people anymore and of who they are. .....

Speak for yourself. Real Americans are still proud of America. If you aren't, feel free to get the fuck out of my country.

Maybe it is you who should leave...

Why? I'm proud of my country.

If you were proud of your country then you would be agreeing with me.......

You said that you weren't, dimwit.

Maybe you should take your own advice now and go sleep it off. Your stupidity is showing once again.

Wow, you brilliantly just repeated what you read. What a fucking genius you are, Glue-Boy.

Wow, you brilliantly just repeated what you read. What a fucking genius you are, Glue-Boy.

Faggy boy. :ack-1:

One of the things that irks me is (and it may be a petty peeve), the thing about me having to "Press 1 for English" in my own native land. Why can't the immigrants "Press 1 for Spanish" since these seem to be the predominant group coming here now? When the Irish, Italians, Germans, Chinese came here, and during the early 1900's, no one made "us" (and I refer to those already here & primarily English-speaking) dial anything. Why not press 1 today for Italian, Chinese, etc. In any case, this has always irritated me! If the Hispanic immigrants (some of whom are breaking the law by their very presence) understand the language enough to know what people are being requested to do, then why can't they just "Press 1 for Spanish"?

Now onto another issue in the news. There is an uproar of which we have already heard about closing the border to Muslims. IMHO, that is wrong and won't solve anything WRT our porous border. That is, unless you temporarily stop ALL immigration. I feel that singling out one group, especially based on a religion, is a political minefield, in which one or two have already stepped in! :( If these persons had left out naming them by name and said merely that we needed to close the border, militarily if need be, to ALL immigration on a temporary basis, this would have removed the "exploding cigar" aspect of such comments. What is your take. Unkotare, on this? At least ONE presidential candidate has the remnants of the "'cigar" all over his face! :)

How much assimilation took place is debatable. There are regional cultures in the U.S., largely because the majority populations of the respective regions came from different places.

This thread is like the Op they have no purpose

Understanding and appreciating America is the highest purpose.

10: of, relating to, or being a member of an aboriginal people of North or South America : native american
When your ancestors arrived here eight generations ago, there had been people living on this continent for 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 years or more. They were hunting, farming, fishing, raising their families, trading with, allying with and warring with other tribes, sometimes gathering in huge cities of tens and hundreds of thousands of people. Ya know, living here.
If we got here four hundred years ago, we're American, alright. But you have no right to call yourself a Native American. That's not what the term connotes and it's damned disrespectful to call yourself that.

Sorry, but because they arrived here earlier under a different route does not afford special status.

I was born here. I am a Native American

Yes it does, and no you are not.

racist%2Bborder%2Bwall.png

You following me around like a troll uncle terrie. Keep tryin. I love making you look stupid, lol.
Your gettin desperate too, even reckless, lmao. You make me laugh too, flailing about in the political forum...hahaha.

Lmfao...I love it! Bingo!

uncle terrie, unless you have some valid proof this person is not An American Indian, quit insulting him. I think His People have suffered enough. You just look more and more like a boob with every post you make.

uncle terrie, unless you have some valid proof this person is not An American Indian, quit insulting him. I think His People have suffered enough. You just look more and more like a boob with every post you make.

And *some* of us won't, or can't, respond with intelligent comments or debate--only childish insults. Surely we have better things to do. I know I do. I can prove that I am both Native American AND American, having arrived here before 1725--the British/Scots side of me, that is. And, yes, I RESENT the ILLEGALS who flood in here along with the bleeding hearts (drip, drip, drip) who fairly snivel over those "poor,poor 'immigrants'! Its really very simple: if you have PERMISSION to be in the US, GREAT----WELCOME!!!!!!!! HAVE a NICE LIFE! If you slipped in here via a "coyote", walked across the prairie, and have no permission, then you are I L L E G A L, NOT *undocumented*. And I RESENT, not your race as the el pinko leftists snivel about, but the FACT that you came here to STEAL from ME. My RIGHTS, My JOB, my TAXES (supporting the brats [anchor babies] ) these criminals doff off! ILLEGALS GO HOME! I would do all I can to help you do that! Follow the LAW to become a naturalized citizen, I would do everything I could to help you! And, no..............I do NOT want to "press 1 for English" as if these ILLEGALS were more important than those born here or naturalized here!

Another tender soul traumatized by "Press 1." I wonder if it requires too much strength to press the button or if the math is too hard for such whiners.

Forum List

Back