🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America Should Be The Country Of CHOICE Donald Trump Jr To Speak (Live From Phoenix)

Because of Joe and his INFLATION, mandates, shutting down oil and gas production and stopping the wall. That's all.

Oil and gas production doubled under Obama.. It did go down during 2020, but its back up this year and we are still importing 8 million barrels a day.

Trump needs your help.

Elections are expensive, 2024 will likely break fundraising records. Give to Trump's PAC to insure he has the financing he needs to challenge Joe Biden.

---Trump continues to be a huge fundraising force---

Oil and gas production doubled under Obama.. It did go down during 2020, but its back up this year and we are still importing 8 million barrels a day.
You must be smoking crack Fool. Under Trump we were exporting oil to other countries which lowered the cost to consumers by flooding the market. Under Joe he is begging the Russians and OPEC to pump more to bring down the cost because we are not producing because he screwed up the distribution channels by killing Keystone. Our oil and gas production did go up under Obama IN SPITE OF HIS POLICIES, how hard did he try and stop FRACKING? Where the hell did you find the 8 MILLION barrels a day number? We use 3 to 4 million barrels a day. I think your bra needs a new fitment, it is affecting your few brain cells.

Last edited:
Trump needs your help.

Elections are expensive, 2024 will likely break fundraising records. Give to Trump's PAC to insure he has the financing he needs to challenge Joe Biden.

---Trump continues to be a huge fundraising force---

Give more cash to The Conman, sucker.

I apologize that I'm posting this rather late, but I've been busy with other stuff on here.

I just watched the release of the one from Houston. It was very, very, good and entertaining.

Something I did NOT know------------> Trump requested 10,000 National Guard for the rally on Jan 6th, and Pelosi refused.

I didn't know that! You learn something new, each and every day.

I apologize that I'm posting this rather late, but I've been busy with other stuff on here.

Hey DW, got a question for you, and I seriously do NOT know the answer-----------> Trump was talking about the only person who died on Jan 6th; said she was shot at point blank range and did NOT have a weapon of any kind.

Trump also said that the Left tried to hide who it was who did it, but then went on to explain that the person decided to take a media tour an out himself; also saying he was proud of what he did.

Do you know the name of this person? I have never seen it in the media, and yet Trump made it clear he was all over the news.

P.S. Sandman got paid-) Good for him. Rittenhouse is next!

No, sorry,.. I'm afraid not.

OK, thnx anyway. If anyone has this info, please let us know. Trump was confident in what he said, so I assume that people know who this clown was.

I just have to ask........and I know this is not the thread for it but I am asking anyway..........how you shoot an unarmed person and not get charged? I mean, if they had a gun on the property, that person had to be sanctioned by the government. Were it a police officer in a major city, that city would be owing millions because it was a young woman who was shot.

Something is really wrong here, and maybe that is something we should all be looking into!

OK, thnx anyway. If anyone has this info, please let us know. Trump was confident in what he said, so I assume that people know who this clown was.

I just have to ask........and I know this is not the thread for it but I am asking anyway..........how you shoot an unarmed person and not get charged? I mean, if they had a gun on the property, that person had to be sanctioned by the government. Were it a police officer in a major city, that city would be owing millions because it was a young woman who was shot.

Something is really wrong here, and maybe that is something we should all be looking into!

To be perfectly honest with you I don't know anything about this story. I'm sorry. :/

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that apparently I misread it and Donald Trump JR. was supposed to speak and apparently I missed him. :/ (I asked the mods to change the title though since it's misleading. Sorry about that.)

You must be smoking crack Fool. Under Trump we were exporting oil to other countries which lowered the cost to consumers by flooding the market. Under Joe he is begging the Russians and OPEC to pump more to bring down the cost because we are not producing because he screwed up the distribution channels by killing Keystone. Our oil and gas production did go up under Obama IN SPITE OF HIS POLICIES, how hard did he try and stop FRACKING? Where the hell did you find the 8 MILLION barrels a day number? We use 3 to 4 million barrels a day. I think your bra needs a new fitment, it is affecting your few brain cells.

Yes .. We import 8 million barrels per day and export 3 million barrels per day.

The US uses about 20 million barrels a day. Are you an adult?

Forum List

Back