America to Media: DROP DEAD. Candidate Raised $100K After Body Slam

Nothing has come out against him about that. He didn't instigate physical aggression and was no threat.
He was at a private event he wasn't invited to. Gianforte could have had his security body slam him and they would have gotten away with it.

No charges against Jacobs. He still wasn't a threat to Gianforte.
There doesn't have to be charges against Jacobs in order for Gianforte to have the charges dropped.

If dropped, it would only be because his money and power got himself out of it.
No, they would be dropped because the court found that Jacobs asked for it.

They wouldn't find that because he didn't.

He was at a private event he wasn't invited to. Gianforte could have had his security body slam him and they would have gotten away with it.

There doesn't have to be charges against Jacobs in order for Gianforte to have the charges dropped.

And you know this how? Again...I just posted that the Fox reporter changed her story. So how do you know who is telling the truth or fibbing? You don't, I don't. All I know is Gianforte wouldn't risk his chances to get elected to attack someone for no reason.

You can't admit that because you're a leftist hack.

And you know this how? Again...I just posted that the Fox reporter changed her story. So how do you know who is telling the truth or fibbing? You don't, I don't. All I know is Gianforte wouldn't risk his chances to get elected to attack someone for no reason.

He wouldn't have been attacked because the story still says he did not physically provoke Jacobs.

He wouldn't have been attacked because the story still says he did not physically provoke Jacobs.
No it doesn't. The story is Jacobs barged into a meeting room where Gianforte was giving an interview already and started bothering him. Gianforte told him he would answer his questions later(audio recording is posted)...Jacobs pressed on, reports are he was shoving his recorder in his face in an aggressive manner...that's why he got body slammed.

No it doesn't. The story is Jacobs barged into a meeting room where Gianforte was giving an interview already and started bothering him. Gianforte told him he would answer his questions later(audio recording is posted)...Jacobs pressed on, reports are he was shoving his recorder in his face in an aggressive manner...that's why he got body slammed.

Gianforte's story doesn't match the audio. The reporter story is more believable.

IResist, at the very least....will you concede that Jacobs should have waited until the other interview was over before asking Gianforte a question?

If you can do that, I'd be surprised.

Gianforte's story doesn't match the audio. The reporter story is more believable.
Yes it does.

Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

IResist, at the very least....will you concede that Jacobs should have waited until the other interview was over before asking Gianforte a question?

Jacobs said there wasn't time to do it later.
Then he should have left, not pressed the issue. He doesn't own the world.

He just wanted to ask the question. Gianforte was the one who did damage. He's the one who apologized.

He just wanted to ask the question. Gianforte was the one who did damage. He's the one who apologized.
Well he should have waited. Plain and simple. None of this would have happened if he had some manners.

Well he should have waited. Plain and simple. None of this would have happened if he had some manners.

Still no justification to do what Gianforte did.

Or self-control

Still no justification to do what Gianforte did.
Well at least you are admitting Jacobs went about the situation all wrong....at least I think that is what you're saying here. I think we both can agree that both parties involved handled the situation the wrong way. I still believe Gianforte was justified...but he could have handled it better.

And we will leave it at that. There is nothing more to talk about until the court case is handled.

Forum List

Back