America Today

Blueyez7579

Rookie
Feb 16, 2014
I truly think our constitution has been annihilated. In God We Trust, one nation under God, than what is with the immoral rights that are being pushed mainstream into the faces of our youth. There is no God left in our country and it is going to be up to our generation to do something about it. We all talk big (me included) and yet sit back and watch all of our rights and beliefs be taken from us so they can be given to others in the name of diversity. I often think of taking a public forum myself, passing out flyers and giving an open mic to the people to stand up and be heard by our peers. Maybe that will rally enough for a movement.

~ Gina 😉

Doesn't it suck when the constitution makes treating people like the trash they are so much harder? Back in the good old days we could beat the crap out of people like that or even kill them and the law did nothing except perhaps help out with removal of the body.

Why oh why doesn't God love us?

Is it because we elected a Muslim?

Doesn't it suck when the constitution makes treating people like the trash they are so much harder? Back in the good old days we could beat the crap out of people like that or even kill them and the law did nothing except perhaps help out with removal of the body.

Back in he days of In God we Trust we could treat gays and darkies any way we wanted

I truly think our constitution has been annihilated. In God We Trust, one nation under God, than what is with the immoral rights that are being pushed mainstream into the faces of our youth. There is no God left in our country and it is going to be up to our generation to do something about it. We all talk big (me included) and yet sit back and watch all of our rights and beliefs be taken from us so they can be given to others in the name of diversity. I often think of taking a public forum myself, passing out flyers and giving an open mic to the people to stand up and be heard by our peers. Maybe that will rally enough for a movement.

~ Gina ��

There were Americans whining about similar nonsense in the 1750s.

Back in he days of In God we Trust we could treat gays and darkies any way we wanted

Any time I hear someone lamenting the loss of traditional values for the sake of diversity it's what I figure they mean, what else could it mean? I grew up in the recently desegregated south and you can bet your ass I heard plenty about how the good old days were better before black people were treated like, well, people.

Not to say people shouldn't be treated like people. But c'mon. To take the rights from us and provide more for them. Clearly equality in this country means the whites get less. No white history month, no white united college fund, white united way. C'mon. Plus when did it become okay to give more constitutional rights to illegals than our own citizens?

Last edited:
[MENTION=33716]occupied[/MENTION]. SO TRUE!!

Yes it is very true, damned liberal judges and their blind devotion to the letter of the law rather than the spirit, we all know that equal protection was never meant to apply to people like that.

We need another revolutionary war against this shit ass government we are suppressed by.

Not to say people shouldn't be treated like people. But c'mon. To take the rights from us and provide more for them. Clearly equality in this country means the whites get less. No white history month, no white united college fund, white united way. C'mon. Plus when did it become okay to give more constitutional rights to illegals than our own citizens?

Go work on your act, kid. This one has been done to death.

Good god

We are going to have a lot of fun with you

Go work on your act, kid. This one has been done to death.

For a while I thought she was a serious poster

Funny, none of those things make me feel any less free. I worry more about them spying on us or the cops becoming more belligerent every passing day. Get your priorities straight, to the real bosses of the world we are all the same and the only color that matters is green.

Forum List

Back