America Wants To Go Back To Work But Pelosi Says NO... Take These Crumbs Instead

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Pelosi says we can't go back to work. We have to pay billions of dollars to illegals in direct payments (bribes). We have to pay for mail-in (rigged) elections so Democrats can take over Congress and the WH,....

....oh and you American workers.....here's some crumbs.

Pelosi may melt like the wicked witch when Trump announces that we have a vaccine....so hurry up moderna.....

They have treatment for the virus that works but we can't use it because Dr Fauci doesn't hold the patent on it and it's too cheap. Anyone can afford it.

The majority of Americans want to go back to work when they know its safe. And it is not safe right now. You right wing maggots conflate yourselves to mean Americans, but you aren't all americans you are less than 30 percent.

The majority of Americans want to go back to work when they know its safe. And it is not safe right now. You right wing maggots conflate yourselves to mean Americans, but you aren't all americans you are less than 30 percent.
Unless you are a senior citizen with compromised health most people are quite safe from the Covid 19
virus. If infected recovery is relatively short with no ill effects.
We have to get pass this crazy notion that everything must be perfect in order to go outside.

Who do you mean by "America"?
Dumbass has to ask “what do you mean by “America”? Tells you everything you gotta know about this particular dumbass.
Well, what did he mean by it? Does he speak for all of us? I know nothing of this person. And Yup, I was born in the good ole USA. This is my country. my flag, and when I travel, I show my passport identifying me as a US citizen. BTW: I know of three people at least from other countries who have raised their hands and sworn the oath to join us. I am an American, and so are they.

Who do you mean by "America"?
Dumbass has to ask “what do you mean by “America”? Tells you everything you gotta know about this particular dumbass.
Well, what did he mean by it? Does he speak for all of us? I know nothing of this person. And Yup, I was born in the good ole USA. This is my country. my flag, and when I travel, I show my passport identifying me as a US citizen. BTW: I know of three people at least from other countries who have raised their hands and sworn the oath to join us. I am an American, and so are they.
Yes they are! If they travelled here legally, went through the process and raised their hands they are naturalized citizens. Americans!

Pelosi says we can't go back to work. We have to pay billions of dollars to illegals in direct payments (bribes). We have to pay for mail-in (rigged) elections so Democrats can take over Congress and the WH,....

Trump is the one who is giving us crumbs and putting our lives in danger. Big business has already gotten tax breaks that will help them even in 2021. Ordinary workers have to fight for crumbs from Republicans. The Fed Chairman has called for more stimulus. Republicans wan6t to make it as hard as possible to vote. They know the larger the turnout, the more likely Republicans are to lose everything.

Trump is the one who is giving us crumbs and putting our lives in danger. Big business has already gotten tax breaks that will help them even in 2021. Ordinary workers have to fight for crumbs from Republicans. The Fed Chairman has called for more stimulus. Republicans wan6t to make it as hard as possible to vote. They know the larger the turnout, the more likely Republicans are to lose everything.
After the way Democrats have acted since the lock down started....I seriously doubt that.

After the way Democrats have acted since the lock down started....I seriously doubt that.

I know you have no clue.

Forum List

Back