American Airlines Apologizes For LGB Tag

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Why should anybody have to apologize for exercising their right to free speech is my question. It shouldn't matter who they are or what kind of job that they have.

For many other reasons American Airlines is avoided wherever possible by experienced travelers.
Without regard to race, religion or politics.

But everybody should try it once.

Recalling, of course that once is philosophy. Twice? Now that's perversion!

AA is the worst carrier amongst US airlines, which are universally known as 'shit carriers'. It's the bottom of the barrel. I'd rather fly Ugandan Air.

Groveling before a lily-white karen is perfectly fitting for these worthless shit clowns.

Why should anybody have to apologize for exercising their right to free speech is my question. It shouldn't matter who they are or what kind of job that they have.

Back in the 70's and 80's buddy cop films used to make fun of political correctness with an almost "Aw, did I hurt your little feelings" sort of theme. Political correctness was always there, even then, stinking up the backdrop of American life. In those days, however, men at large still ran on high speed, bone breaking testosterone, which kept political correctness in check—along with our once unique national sense of humor. One could be as insensitive as he chose. Hell, insensitivity was expected. Fast forward to present day and you dare look sideways at just about any fellow American and they melt, video tape you and drop you on some social media website as racist of the week. Modern men, by and large, are sniveling, man bun wearing pussies and women and fairies dominate them with a casual scowl. Viva la 2022 . . .

Forum List

Back