American Bar Association is a Liberal Advocacy Group

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I don’t know why they are even asked to comment on judicial nominees when their opinion is politicized. They now act as an advocacy group for Democratic Party by calling for and FBI investigation of allegations against a Supreme Court nominee after Democrats called for one in Judiciary Committee hearing all day yesterday. They know the FBI doesn’t reach conclusions and that the man in question has already been investigated and so have the allegations.
The American Bar Association's History of Liberal Advocacy

I don’t know why they are even asked to comment on judicial nominees when their opinion is politicized. They now act as an advocacy group for Democratic Party by calling for and FBI investigation of allegations against a Supreme Court nominee after Democrats called for one in Judiciary Committee hearing all day yesterday. They know the FBI doesn’t reach conclusions and that the man in question has already been investigated and so have the allegations.

Wait, let me guess, they said something you don't like.

Typical partisan bullshit.

The desperate, losing libs are grasping at this on Twitter. It's all they have

“American Bar Association is a Liberal Advocacy Group”

lol

No, it’s not.

This is just another ridiculous rightwing lie.

lol

No, it’s not.

Nope...it’s 100% fact...but I know liberals don’t believe in the truth.

Like the Democrats tactics on Judiciary Committee?

Probably yes. But at least you've admitted that the partisans on both sides are a pain in the ass.

It's the first step towards getting away from your addiction.

lol

No, it’s not.

NY Times even has evidence...for a change...
Legal Group’s Neutrality Is Challenged

Assuming the poster watched the hearing yesterday, it is amazing that this is his takeaway on the hearing. The boards are going to be lit up today with all this "typical partisan bullshit."

The Daily Signal. The Daily Signal is an American political journalism news website founded in June 2014. The publication focuses on politics, policy, and culture and offers political commentary from a conservative perspective. It is published by conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation.- -Wiki

Assuming the poster watched the hearing yesterday, it is amazing that this is his takeaway on the hearing. The boards are going to be lit up today with all this "typical partisan bullshit."
It wasn’t a hearing...it was a smear campaign.

The Daily Signal. The Daily Signal is an American political journalism news website founded in June 2014. The publication focuses on politics, policy, and culture and offers political commentary from a conservative perspective. It is published by conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation.- -Wiki
Better read that liberal Times article I posted.

Probably yes. But at least you've admitted that the partisans on both sides are a pain in the ass.

It's the first step towards getting away from your addiction.
The AMA loves big government just as does the ruling class. Nothing enriches them more. While both parties love big government too, one party openly advocates for it. As such, the AMA supports that party.

Forum List

Back